VN HTML Abandoned My Corruption Story [v0.1] [dr.maker]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

OppDaGoat

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
Hey masterpice, I am currently very busy with work and my child, so I don't have anh time atm to continue this. If you (or someone else) is interested in continuing this story or using it in some way for your own work please be my guest! For me personally it was very helpful to take a look at the other games with the CGM engine (girlfriend abroad and hot dating), so you can see how they used it and learn from that. Anyway: best of luck with your own game! Looking forward to checking it out!
After quite a while I am happy to tell you that I finally relased my game! Thanks for the help you gave me with the engine, it was crucial to understand the mechanics! Hope you're doing well and hope to see a update on your game soon!

Reactions: dr.maker

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
After quite a while I am happy to tell you that I finally relased my game! Thanks for the help you gave me with the engine, it was crucial to understand the mechanics! Hope you're doing well and hope to see a update on your game soon!
Links/promotion towards your game?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I asked the mods to upload the game here! But if you want to check it out is V 0.0.1 is free on my ! Hope you enjoy!
I mean, obviously the mods aren't going to upload the game to this thread.
Looks like your game is called " Long Distance Relationship "?
Also looks like only members of your Patreon can access any of your posts (and I assume the download link is in a post) so it's not currently free.
Unless I misunderstood something.

Reactions: OppDaGoat

OppDaGoat

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
I mean, obviously the mods aren't going to upload the game to this thread.
Looks like your game is called " Long Distance Relationship "?
Also looks like only members of your Patreon can access any of your posts (and I assume the download link is in a post) so it's not currently free.
Unless I misunderstood something.
Sorry for my mistake! I meant here on F95Zone! And thanks for the warning, that post that contains the link was supposed to be public, I just switched it! If you're having trouble accessing it, I also created this thread on Game Requests! Hope you enjoy it!

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes