VN HTML Abandoned My Corruption Story [v0.1] [dr.maker]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
I've not been here for ages, but welcome these kind of games. Love found phone stuff lewd or not.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The game is quite broken. Conversation skips with people to next days. It doesnt make much sense.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Interesting idea, but also the easiest pass&ignore ever: I really don't want to use a fucking smartphone more than I have to.
Godspeed!

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I don't understand this shit at all. How do you wait till the next day? Every other chat option acts like the event already happened.

Never mind there's nothing in this game yet anyway. The guy even made the mistake of putting the next updates content in the files.

Last edited:

dr.maker

May 7, 2018
Hey everybody,

Thanks for all the feedback!
I only made this for myself for fun, but I am very glad to see some of you are enjoying it as well!

As for updates: I made this in a period when I had more time, now I'm very busy with work, so it could take a while. If someone else is inspired and would like to continue the story: be my guest! It's made with there is a guide on the website! I already managed to include the save function from the newer version of the ChatGameMaker, but I don't know how to fix the continuity issue with chats progressing when they shouldn't be possible yet. I've just asked Nightdrop about it on the thread of his game Hot Dating, be sure to check it out if you like phone-based games! So perhaps that issue can be fixed as well.

OppDaGoat

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
There is more like these ? i actually kinda enjoyed it ! Wasnt so damn grindy either. Can you link me some more ?
I can't link it, but there was the game My Girlfriend Abroad, but it was abandoned. There is also the A Wife's Phone that it is not the same engine, but has a similar style. I am also planning on starting my own, but it is a WIP.

OppDaGoat

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
Must say that this game got my attention. I am currently trying to find games with this engine but there are only few at the moment! Really enjoy this type of content, hope it becomes more famous as a platform!

dr.maker

May 7, 2018
Must say that this game got my attention. I am currently trying to find games with this engine but there are only few at the moment! Really enjoy this type of content, hope it becomes more famous as a platform!
Hey masterpice, I am currently very busy with work and my child, so I don't have anh time atm to continue this. If you (or someone else) is interested in continuing this story or using it in some way for your own work please be my guest! For me personally it was very helpful to take a look at the other games with the CGM engine (girlfriend abroad and hot dating), so you can see how they used it and learn from that. Anyway: best of luck with your own game! Looking forward to checking it out!

OppDaGoat

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
Hey masterpice, I am currently very busy with work and my child, so I don't have anh time atm to continue this. If you (or someone else) is interested in continuing this story or using it in some way for your own work please be my guest! For me personally it was very helpful to take a look at the other games with the CGM engine (girlfriend abroad and hot dating), so you can see how they used it and learn from that. Anyway: best of luck with your own game! Looking forward to checking it out!
I will let you know when I release my game, hope in a month or two max! I was trying to import the CGM engine games to the Editor, but I couldn't do it! Do you have a step-by-step to bring the games that you all build to the CGM Editor? I tried lots of stuff but none worked :( Hope you could help me with it! And I get you, wish you can come back soon to keep up with your build!

dr.maker

May 7, 2018
I will let you know when I release my game, hope in a month or two max! I was trying to import the CGM engine games to the Editor, but I couldn't do it! Do you have a step-by-step to bring the games that you all build to the CGM Editor? I tried lots of stuff but none worked :( Hope you could help me with it! And I get you, wish you can come back soon to keep up with your build!
Hey Masterpice,
I imported other CGM games the following way:
Copy and paste the javascript file to your CGM Player 'games' folder.
Copy and paste the entire map with images for the game to the CGM Player 'games' => 'images' folder
Open the CGM Editor
Click the 'Change directory' button and change it to the CGM Player 'games' folder
Make a new game or open an existing game in the CGM editor (I just put an empty 'test' game file)
Close the new game again. => The directory is now reset to what you put it.
Now you should see the games in the CGM Player 'games' folder as following:
1687186213724.png

Reactions: OppDaGoat

OppDaGoat

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2023
Hey Masterpice,
I imported other CGM games the following way:
Copy and paste the javascript file to your CGM Player 'games' folder.
Copy and paste the entire map with images for the game to the CGM Player 'games' => 'images' folder
Open the CGM Editor
Click the 'Change directory' button and change it to the CGM Player 'games' folder
Make a new game or open an existing game in the CGM editor (I just put an empty 'test' game file)
Close the new game again. => The directory is now reset to what you put it.
Now you should see the games in the CGM Player 'games' folder as following:
View attachment 2708371
GOAT! Thanks brother! The game is already in the works and I hope this could also help me understand better the system! I hope soon the game is able to be released! Once again, thank you!

Reactions: dr.maker
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes