VN HTML Abandoned My Corruption Story [v0.1] [dr.maker]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Hot. But as others said, there should be a way to block continued chat if another chat comes first in the story.
Plus, another issue I found was that towards the end Ryan's chat started lagging, probably due to too many images being loaded at once. Dunno if this can be fixed somehow.

But yeah, I like the game so far, would definitely continue to play it if you decide to develop it further :)

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Btw, for people complaining about the delay, there is a skip button right next to the part where your text appears, and you can adjust the delay in the menu.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Just like to put in that I too think that the order needed to be shown a lot better. I was at the place right after you told the boyfriend that you would suck him off and you started to become more "adventurous". I went to Anna's post after that and then I didn't know where to go and I saw Ryan's and Mom's bubbles appear. I didn't know where to go next. I looked at Anna's post and it was talking about the next day after the boyfriend's visit, supposedly. I didn't even know he had come over and when I went to talk with him, he was also talking about the next day after his visit. I was confused as to what I was doing and where I was going next. Needs some kind of "interlude" when it goes from one day to the next.

Seiker753

Nov 29, 2022
Great game, kept it up.
I like the story, but even if you put the messeges to appear instantly by the end of the game it slows down

acien

Aug 5, 2016
i enjoyed what was there but you need to find a way to stop you from progressing to a diffrent section before you complete the prerequistes my first playthough i missread ryans good morning and thought it was my boyfriend so i stated going though his next dialog and completly missed the go buy lingeray section until later and got confused

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I wonder why in these whore sim games they always choose blondes as the main characters, it's kinda a racial stereotype :unsure:
You must look around more. A lot of games have girls with black hairs.
If i must pick i'm more into redheads, but blondes are more than fine.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I enjoyed what is there but it really needs some blocking between texts. Very easy to go too far in a conversaion.

Reactions: L7Bear

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Dear dr.maker,

just a quick thank you - I honestly didn't expect much after this short one line introduction:

Overview:
Girl wants to be a better girlfriend in fear of losing her true love. But things quickly spiral out of control.​
But I was proven wrong - nice story and great writing. And as a game very entertaining! :)
I really hope you won't abandon this little treasure, because I'm really interested in how you intend to continue the plot...

Good luck,
The Firefox

Reactions: L7Bear

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I love the concept of this game and how it is structured. Solid base and with great future outlets. Perhaps the heaviness of the chats should be controlled a bit, for example, towards the end of the story with Ryan I encountered quite a lot of lag and everything slowed down noticeably.
Great job nonetheless.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes