2.60 star(s) 51 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know where I can get the webcam? I can't take it from the store...
I found the problem. It is a bug that appears and does not allow you to take the webcam if you don't do this mission(with webcam) the first time you enter this game before you do the other quests(at least if you use an older save).

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I dont understand the jerk off mini game, how it works??
When the solid circles moving to the left touch the empty circle click the mouse button.
You have to get 50

ran into a bug where it stopped at 49 & it got stuck. Had to load from a save

Reactions: exotermic

exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
When the solid circles moving to the left touch the empty circle click the mouse button.
You have to get 50

ran into a bug where it stopped at 49 & it got stuck. Had to load from a save
Its very hard, maximum I got is 3, then back to 0. I was never good at guitar hero :/

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
- Go to the electronics shop
- Talk with the woman and ask about the webcam
- Answer the riddle (5 questions - you may save before every choice) correct and you get it for free
- Go to your room
- Click the backpack and then on the webcam
- close the backpack and click on the pc

To earn money you need to make your own streaming chanel and jerk of infront of horny woman. Then buy the camera in the electronic shop to start the shoots with katya in the uni.
Been to the shop, have talked to her but do not get the option to ask about the webcam.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Third location
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea how this works with the moving square though
What I did was to use the arrow keys to move the "Green" square to cut off a wee bit part of the picture.
(Bit like the Tron bike game), kept cutting wee bits until I done enough for the whole pic to trigger

Reactions: ignant
2.60 star(s) 51 Votes