2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
My cute roommate 2 ver 0.8 (about release)
Hello everyone,
I know it took me a long time to make this release, but I couldn't release a half-finished game. The minigames and extra game features in the form of a social network and messenger took longer than I had planned.
I decided to go back to two versions of the game, so that all patrons starting with the bronze team would get a new release at the same time. The difference in versions is that the extra version adds different animation angles, as well as the option to skip the mini games. This makes the regular version a slightly more difficult, but hopefully not by much.
Thanks for the support and enjoy the game. I hope there are no bugs in it. I checked and fixed everything I found, but if you install any mods or have an old save with a bug, that bug may show up. I recommend playing the game from the beginning, but you can use your old saves. They should work. Thank you again for supporting me. Have fun playing the game.
1682850521343.png

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Man... the new minigames sure know how to absolutely kill the mood. Ugh.

Wait until you get to the scene showed in that preview image with the gun in her mouth. If you were getting the blood flowing from the rest of that scene, the minigame comes in and absolutely destroys it like pouring liquid nitrogen on your genitals.

Reactions: spiderman2099

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man... the new minigames sure know how to absolutely kill the mood. Ugh.

Wait until you get to the scene showed in that preview image with the gun in her mouth. If you were getting the blood flowing from the rest of that scene, the minigame comes in and absolutely destroys it like pouring liquid nitrogen on your genitals.
Well, according to the post, since the "extra" version is here, you can just skip them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: phreadom

lodar

May 13, 2018
I can confirm that you can skip the fights. I did not figure out how to get the "gun" scene yet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.8 Extra BETA] [Astaros3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Here you go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That should get you there.
So he did this bs again where you have to love the fight to progress other scenes. Well the dev put cheat for my fight so I missed that entire slum scene.

Now I wish I skipped that entire stupid slum scene. I think I might as well put this game on ignore this devs always doing slick shit nobody asks for.

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom
2.50 star(s) 48 Votes