2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
I guess the scene of the girl from Girl House is just the MC watching one of her stream. Also, could it be this "new" MC is actually the little brother of that other blonde girl from the first game too hummm...
After checking the old game he sure does look like the little shit in the first game.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I guess the scene of the girl from Girl House is just the MC watching one of her stream. Just like that but, could it be this "new" MC is actually the little brother of that other blonde girl from the first game too hummm...
Yeah, he's the son of the busty boss from My cute Roommate 1. He fucked the dean back then he but he couldn't fuck well at all.

Reactions: WillNotWork

missingmasta

Jul 29, 2019
Worth to watch.

IMO the last game of the team (Girl's house) has inferior quality of characters modelling in some scenes than Cute roommate1,with some weird modelling of teeth and jaws, which made the faces of characters look unnatural and less lovely. I wish this game have improvements.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I was sure she was gonna suck the poison out of him in the start. It had been the nice thing to do, he could have died! o_O

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes