2.50 star(s) 47 Votes
Apr 22, 2019
What's up with the MC looks weak and malnourished, there's no way you can sell this as a college freshman. The girls look great, but I'll pass on MC it's embarrassing.

Reactions: Godslayer6911

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Hey can you help me? I changed the rpyc files in notepad files and the game doesnt want to open again how to change it back.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Is anyone elses game file not even running on renpy? and just giving:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/CDS.rpy", line 28: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec "t_obj = %s"%transition
                  ^

File "game/_script/classes/Map.rpy", line 21: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec code_object 
                  ^

File "game/_script/classes/Navigation.rpy", line 170: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec "result = %s"%self.visible
                  ^

File "game/_script/classes/Quests.rpy", line 255: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec code_object 
                  ^

File "game/_script/define/01_autodefine.rpy", line 182: invalid syntax
        exec "%s('..............................................................................................................'"%char
              ^

File "game/_script/minigames/SeXoniX/classes.rpy", line 101: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
            exec "result = %s"%self.data[key].visible
                  ^

File "game/_script/minigames/photoshoot/photoshoot.rpy", line 56: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
                    exec "result = %s"%self.data[key]['condition']
                          ^

File "game/_script/pc/pc photoset_store.rpy", line 185: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
                exec "result = %s"%self.custom[key]['visible']
                      ^

File "game/_script/redistributable/ConfigParser.rpy", line 244: invalid syntax
            raise TypeError, "first argument must be string or compiled pattern"
                            ^

File "game/_script/redistributable/common.rpy", line 172: invalid syntax
        raise Error, toSafeString(obj)
                    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Mon Jul 11 08:40:27 2022

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
and here we go already :p same shit like in the past 2 years already .. ppl told him so damn often to enable the shit rollback on an error.. but still he let his games just close on an error.. in every shit game u can use the ignore button or the rollback button.. but he wont do it ....
this shithead of dev never learns a thing
I got an error about an indentation error, which is an issue with the python syntax. You can open the file via the error message, changed the indentatios so they read lite this:

Python:
init 999 python:
    renpy.config.rollback_enabled = True
    renpy.config.hard_rollback_limit = 256
    renpy.config.rollback_length = 256
    def unren_noblock( *args, **kwargs ):
        return
    renpy.block_rollback = unren_noblock
    try:
        config.keymap['rollback'] = [ 'K_PAGEUP', 'repeat_K_PAGEUP', 'K_AC_BACK', 'mousedown_4' ]
    except:
        pass
Yeah, still meh that it's not on by default, but it's not like we're paying for this shit anyway :p

Chiringuito

Sep 16, 2020
when i tried to do the pool event, it crashed, so i just avoid the pool event and did the other stuffs, and when i tried to do the pool event, the game didnt crash. ;)

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes