2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Looks very promising story and amazing artwork, MCR is still one of my favorite games , i like how the developer connect his work together, i was hoping the dean will have a better scene than what is made

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rex72

If you are referring to their other game my cute cousin/roommate then go to the first post in the thread click the link and go there.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
After what happened to Girl House it is very difficult to pay attention and give respect to this game.
Does anyone know why that game was so rushed and completely destroyed with the ending that had?
Because give my time to this game and the dev do the same as he did with Girl House will not happen. So does anyone know if the dev given any justification to abandon that game?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
After what happened to Girl House it is very difficult to pay attention and give respect to this game.
Does anyone know why that game was so rushed and completely destroyed with the ending that had?
Because give my time to this game and the dev do the same as he did with Girl House will not happen. So does anyone know if the dev given any justification to abandon that game?
nothing new he is doing the same thing as he did with My Cute Roommate say it's final then start working on it again that's what he is properly doing with girl house

My Cute Roommate was marked completed about 4 times

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ras80

It's a renpy game all you need to do is extract the game files using something like unren (found on the site) and then dragging and dropping the script.rpy file or whatever .rpy file has the character names in it and edit the MC's name and then select overwrite but make sure you switch the save as type to all files and then select the .RPY file from the list and overwrite.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
wooo sequel. his dick is huge, like bigger then the already excessive dick size. i hope the art reflects it, like show a bulge when fucking or something, a character literally passing out for pleasure is good, as long as there is no "its my first time" virgins then taking like it was nothing.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes