2.50 star(s) 48 Votes
Jul 17, 2017
The mc does not have to buy the first cheaper camera (MK1), as it does not have the Memory card reader upgrade, he has to buy the MK2 or higher to enable another option that appears in Russian, which is the one that corresponds to the dialogues and the rest of the options to be able to buy the usb cable from Lia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to connect that camera to the laptop/pc.
I did everything as you wrote in the instructions.I bought a camera and installed a memory card in it.
But the seller does not have a dialogue option for purchasing a USB cable because this game is fucking bugged. Screenshot_20240103-134506_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240103-134517_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240103-134448_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

handydandy

Jun 28, 2020
yeah this version is fucked, most if not all new text is in russian, tones of images missing and the game softlocks because its missing content and crashes

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019

Hey, everybody
I’m sorry about the bugs. This was due to a problem with my Internet and poor synchronization between files. It was necessary to check again, but I was in a hurry to post the release, as I promised to do it before the end of the year. Hopefully I've fixed everything. Now there should be no bugs
Lets go Hero, upload it so we can DL it.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I did everything as you wrote in the instructions.I bought a camera and installed a memory card in it.
But the seller does not have a dialogue option for purchasing a USB cable because this game is fucking bugged. View attachment 3228667 View attachment 3228666 View attachment 3228668
In my case the errors that do not let me continue with the game started in a scene with Rita and the mc in the Lecture Hall, when Rita sends a message to the mc to see her in the University Laboratory after I failed the attempt to access Ivan's laptop using the memory card together with the camera and the usb cable.
I also didn't install the mod, which is said to corrupt game options, I guess because it doesn't contain them. That it contains texts in Russian also happens with the other translations that the game comes with (as in previous games of that dev.), where if you choose another language other than English, usually appear texts not only in Russian (which I think is the native language of the developer and are part of the original scripts), but also in English. And I'm also waiting for someone to upload the bug-fixes version to continue playing where I left off.

Edit: If you install the Walkthrough Mod (which is not updated), not all options appear in the shop with Lia, as it overwrites scripts from a previous version of the game.

Options in the shop with Lia without installing the Walkthrough Mod:
Options in the shop with Lia installing the Walkthrough Mod:
try deleting and replacing the _content folder

...\MyCuteRoommate2-1.0Extra\game\_content

that overwrites the Walkthrough Mod with the original one that comes with this version of the game.

Last edited:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Did the download file change to the bug fixed version?
I dont think so.
Its hard to tell.
bcos if you look at the patreon site. you will see the bug fix version has the exact same version number as the bug delux version :KEK:.

who wants to download and test. :)

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I dont think so.
Its hard to tell.
bcos if you look at the patreon site. you will see the bug fix version has the exact same version number as the bug delux version :KEK:.

who wants to download and test. :)
At the end of the op:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v1-0-extra-astaros3d.90002/
indicates: Last edited: Monday at ...
(with ... in the time, because it depends on the country or region from which one connects to the forum), so apparently they still haven't uploaded the bug-fixes version, since the last time the uploader edited that post was on Monday.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes