2.50 star(s) 47 Votes

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
View attachment 3232829
Does anyone know how to pass this part?
Move the dial on the right, so that the orange bar with the heart is filled, but the green bar on the left is only filled below the lightning figure, otherwise Gulya gets too excited and bites Said's cock (blowjob), who threatens her with a gun if that happens. If you fill the orange bar with the heart without overfilling the green bar, you pass that scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The green bar fills up quickly if you move the dial from one end to the other. So move the dial just a little until the orange bar stops filling up, and then gradually again without sliding it from one end to the other.

diamond1987

Apr 11, 2021
Move the dial on the right, so that the orange bar with the heart is filled, but the green bar on the left is only filled below the lightning figure, otherwise Gulya gets too excited and bites Said's cock (blowjob), who threatens her with a gun if that happens. If you fill the orange bar with the heart without overfilling the green bar, you pass that scene.
The green bar fills up quickly if you move the dial from one end to the other. So move the dial just a little until the orange bar stops filling up, and then gradually again without sliding it from one end to the other.
But the orange bar doesn't fill at all for me no matter how slow it moves, it seems I have a bug

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
But the orange bar doesn't fill at all for me no matter how slow it moves, it seems I have a bug
In my copy of the game, gradually sliding the dial to the right, starting slowly, fills the orange bar. If you move that dial from one end to the other, so that the mc fucks Gulya roughly, the green bar fills up first and Gulya bites Said's cock, causing him to threaten her with the gun. Even if you fill only the orange bar and leave the green one almost empty, you pass that scene. Maybe it's a problem with the mouse or what you use to move the dial.

Aug 2, 2022
its defnitly a bug from a few versions ago! I got the exact same problem. Its somehow fixed for me but i cant tell you how i fixed this. I think i tried something with URM Mod... Anyway here is my own savegame right after the bugged scene! Unfortunately i got annother bug short after your bugged scene, saying this:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gfx/items/miсhail_ring.png'.
If you dont have the "ring bug" i would be thankfull if you could provide me with your save file after the ring scene <3

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Reactions: Gambito-Zeuss33

_NonYa123

Jan 8, 2023
Regarding the SD card and all the russian talk, can't get it to work! Can't drag card onto the camera/camera onto the sd card. Do I need a better camera than the first one you buy? Does it matter if I try and do it while in the office or? Tried so many different combos I feel like, can't crack that password

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
Does anyone have the ivan_nout.rpyc or ivan_nout.rpy file from version 1.0 Extra, missing from download version.
"ScriptError: could not find label 'ivan_nout' "

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
Yeah, same but there was and option to skip.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Regarding the SD card and all the russian talk, can't get it to work! Can't drag card onto the camera/camera onto the sd card. Do I need a better camera than the first one you buy? Does it matter if I try and do it while in the office or? Tried so many different combos I feel like, can't crack that password
The first camera (MK1), which is the cheapest, does not have a memory card reader. So the mc has to buy the MK2 or a better one. The same to be able to buy the cable, where Lia warns the mc that he must buy a camera with a card reader if he wants her to sell him the cable. Having to drag the icons of some items on top of others in the inventory to combine them, was also something that was done in previous Astaros games.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Cute Roommate 2 [v1.0 Extra] [Astaros3D]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Here is the bugfix only for ones that have my compressed version.

My Cute Roommate 2 [v1.0.01013] [Astaros3D]
- -

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I never learned how to read the cyrillic alphabet, so all the parts that are supposed to be in English, but aren't, make it really hard for me to play this game.
Added to that is Lydia always returns the same answer when I ask her about the ring - and I can't get that to change.

2.50 star(s) 47 Votes