2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
After this , game crush!!! Is there any solution for this problem?
The game is buggy as all get out, would use curse words there, but eh.

I'm not sure what the issue it is, but it is a mess.

A new update is out, not here yet mind you, maybe it will get better in it, doubtful though.

heyhey3131

Aug 16, 2023
The game is buggy as all get out, would use curse words there, but eh.

I'm not sure what the issue it is, but it is a mess.

A new update is out, not here yet mind you, maybe it will get better in it, doubtful though.
If we are waiting for the developer to release a bugfix so we can download it, I think we will wait another 5 months. this guy is too slow.

Reactions: frapstar

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If we are waiting for the developer to release a bugfix so we can download it, I think we will wait another 5 months. this guy is too slow.

Oh, I mean the previous version, the version here, no clue if folks using mods, etc, and also know there are some issues throughout the thread on the version here.

Not sure about the recently released version as I'm sure it could have issues, no clue really till it winds up here.

Reactions: heyhey3131

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty
How long does it take for updates to reach the site?
Depends on a lot of factors, public release (this game has none), how much people like it and how eager they are to spend money and share it, and so on. This game is at the $10 tier, and don't think it moves from there, just takes for whoever to shell out $10 and share it, or some other site to pick it up and someone finds links for it.

heyhey3131

Aug 16, 2023
Depends on a lot of factors, public release (this game has none), how much people like it and how eager they are to spend money and share it, and so on. This game is at the $10 tier, and don't think it moves from there, just takes for whoever to shell out $10 and share it, or some other site to pick it up and someone finds links for it.
1695463280719.png
That's why I thought the updates came the same day they were released. As far as I understand it depends on luck. Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Do you have the changelog please? Thanks for the share BTW.
There is no specific changelog mentioned on Patreon anywhere for this version, only info I can see is.
I have for you a new update. There are new minigames and the phone is gradually becoming more and more interactive. There are quite a few hot animations and scenes in this update as well. In addition, I have finished planning the rest of the script. There are going to be some interesting plot twists ahead!

• Sad
Reactions: Woodalicca
2.60 star(s) 53 Votes