2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
stuck now, with asking the maid about the ring, but then she claims she doesnt know after asking multiple times. what do i do? same with meeting at the clothes store, i dont have access to that place?

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
stuck now, with asking the maid about the ring, but then she claims she doesnt know after asking multiple times. what do i do? same with meeting at the clothes store, i dont have access to that place?
I mentioned this in my post a little bit above.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Some are saying the MC ain't the same. Is the MC's characteristics changed or a different MC ?
The introduction seems same so, I was wondering what it could be.

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i had anticipation playing this game, but after knowing this game requires patron to play it, i lost my interest soon afterward.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
So I’m wondering if the dev will have time to release the update before the end of this year or not? :unsure:

And here it’s more a matter of principle than of any time frame: 3 updates per year is a completely acceptable result; but only 2 and with a bunch of bugs (judging by the reviews) - this characterizes the developer very poorly.

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone else experience an error when loading the save from the previous version?
Please help!!!!

joe-69

Jan 3, 2023
Hat schon jemand herausgefunden, wie man ihre Bilder liken kann? Ich habe alles getan, außer ihre Bilder zu liken. Ich kann nicht herausfinden, wie das geht. Irgendwelche Hinweise?
[/ZITAT]
Auf dem Smartphone tittygram öffnen und die Herzen unter jedem Bild anklicken.

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes