2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
How to find driver's ring?
I asked maid but she is tell that she haven't seen it.
And is there any walkthrough guide for this game?

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Found the fixed version and uploaded it to pixeldrain.
If anyone wants to upload it on other platforms as well then be my guest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!!! Able to complete the update w/o running into any bugs. This update does end after you receive the 2nd flashdrive correct? I tried to use the flashdrive but nothing happens. Repeated dragging the flashdrive to the camera then click on the cable then laptop

Last edited:
Reactions: sadbooy

tchezz

Aug 12, 2017
How to find driver's ring?
I asked maid but she is tell that she haven't seen it.
And is there any walkthrough guide for this game?

Regardes dans ton téléphone les images que la femme de ménage a publié . Tu cliques sur tout les coeurs puis tu retournes la voir .

Look in your phone at the pictures that the housekeeper posted. You click on all the hearts and then you go back to see her.

Reactions: Aarush22

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
View attachment 3232829
Does anyone know how to pass this part?
Move the dial on the right, so that the orange bar with the heart is filled, but the green bar on the left is only filled below the lightning figure, otherwise Gulya gets too excited and bites Said's cock (blowjob), who threatens her with a gun if that happens. If you fill the orange bar with the heart without overfilling the green bar, you pass that scene.
The green bar fills up quickly if you move the dial from one end to the other. So move the dial just a little until the orange bar stops filling up, and then gradually again without sliding it from one end to the other.

diamond1987

Apr 11, 2021
Move the dial on the right, so that the orange bar with the heart is filled, but the green bar on the left is only filled below the lightning figure, otherwise Gulya gets too excited and bites Said's cock (blowjob), who threatens her with a gun if that happens. If you fill the orange bar with the heart without overfilling the green bar, you pass that scene.
The green bar fills up quickly if you move the dial from one end to the other. So move the dial just a little until the orange bar stops filling up, and then gradually again without sliding it from one end to the other.
But the orange bar doesn't fill at all for me no matter how slow it moves, it seems I have a bug

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
But the orange bar doesn't fill at all for me no matter how slow it moves, it seems I have a bug
In my copy of the game, gradually sliding the dial to the right, starting slowly, fills the orange bar. If you move that dial from one end to the other, so that the mc fucks Gulya roughly, the green bar fills up first and Gulya bites Said's cock, causing him to threaten her with the gun. Even if you fill only the orange bar and leave the green one almost empty, you pass that scene. Maybe it's a problem with the mouse or what you use to move the dial.

Aug 2, 2022
its defnitly a bug from a few versions ago! I got the exact same problem. Its somehow fixed for me but i cant tell you how i fixed this. I think i tried something with URM Mod... Anyway here is my own savegame right after the bugged scene! Unfortunately i got annother bug short after your bugged scene, saying this:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gfx/items/miсhail_ring.png'.
If you dont have the "ring bug" i would be thankfull if you could provide me with your save file after the ring scene <3

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Reactions: Gambito-Zeuss33

_NonYa123

Jan 8, 2023
Regarding the SD card and all the russian talk, can't get it to work! Can't drag card onto the camera/camera onto the sd card. Do I need a better camera than the first one you buy? Does it matter if I try and do it while in the office or? Tried so many different combos I feel like, can't crack that password

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes