2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Can someone please help me?
When I ask at the Photo Shop Girl the SD Reader the game crash.
This is the error:

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/mainmenu/mainmenu_bg_day.png') at 0x00000000066d9e90>:
File "game/_content/city2/photo_store/lia_talk.rpy", line 140, in <module>
NameError: name 'menu_lia_cr' is not defined
I can only say not sure why this happens i dont get any bug and i completet the newest version.
This is now for all what is comming read it carefull and follow the steps.
1: Start the game go to prefrences
2: press on Clear persistent data make sure you press on yes on the question that comes up
3: close the game with press on quit
4: start the game again and make sure you beginn are new game dont load any prev save file

Reactions: ignant

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Dit you download the compressed version? Because i checked my files ther all clean and that file to

I downloaded this and then extract and then that ( Trojaner /Wacatac.B!ml )
Screenshot 2024-05-30 145901.png

And here the ( Trojan /Wacatac.B!ml )

m,lklklklkl.png Screenshot 2024-05-30 163532.png

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Reactions: Lordfugi

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Lordfugi

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0001.jpg

If you set the language in English, the language in parentheses ( ) comes out properly, but if you change the language, it comes out broken like this.
Why is that?

SexyBear007

Jan 13, 2020
The Arabic language is broken bro

Arabic is written from right to left.
Arabic is cursive; all letters must be connected to each other, except the non-connecting letters, which are connected to the preceding letter only.

maybe u can use AI or something like that to do it u know better than me

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I got an issue I see someone had like 2 years back. I'm stuck in the house so I can't do any missions.
There is no way to leave in the Hall, I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a down arrow in the hall.
Edit: I guess I'm a blind retard...the town map is above the map of the house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mysters90

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
hint...Roulette...start with $20 you get from tips given when you set up your own channel next to Lady X
That requires getting the webcam and setting up the channel, neither of which are possible as they are NEVER presented as options. The latest update basically rewrote the story and progression and simply does not work. Too many bugs and now, apparently, a Trojan virus as well based on some of the latest posts here.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Why does the roulette game still accuse you of fraud when you actually get lucky and win? That's bullshit.

Last edited:

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
How bad is the game latest version? A couple of screenshots can answer that question. Note the contents of the backpack and then the message when attempting to use the SD card on Ivan's laptop. mcr2 error 2.jpg mc2 error.jpg

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Usually there's some cash laying around you could click that gets you started, but nothing to be found. So how do you earn cash to do anything in this new version, can't even use console commands to give yourself cash?
Apparently the dev wants you to cheat and use the SaveEditor site to give yourself some $$$.

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes