2.60 star(s) 53 Votes

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone have a save data from the photo sessions with Olya? In the version I have, the cell phone purchase button is not there nor do the conversations with her appear (as if they did not exist). I basically haven't played those parts. Does anyone cooperate with a save data?
I ran into a bug where I did the first 3 photoshoots, then the next time I logged in it was like I never did any of them. Had to do all the photoshoots over again.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v1.0 extra fixed
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
could you please update your mod?

rebels22

May 9, 2020
Bonsoir! Quelqu'un sait-il comment vaincre le gars dans le parc, je n'y arrive pas. Merci pour les retours.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
I found version 1.20.500. Also plugin Renpy 8.2.1 (probably for the highest Renpy version). The loading window opens and ends with a "Parsing script failed".
Dont use the walkthrough mod it causes the error on JoiPlay and you need the Renpy Plugin 7.7.1 that so far is only for the current patreon version.

Reactions: ramin rddsx

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Have you checked the gallery? Are you sure you finish the update? I had my old saves but I got to the same point of getting the ointment and nothing else. There should be two new scenes according to the gallery, but I could get them. I started the game from the start and there has been some changes. You now get Katya on Tittygram too. But now you don't have any money to start at all and no starting point to request the webcam to work
I started from the beginning twice. Had to stop half way on the first time when I noticed some scenes were not playing out. The 2nd time I started over, I cleared the persistent data. There is a way to do it in the Preference menu. After I cleared, exit game, load game, start new, then I was able to play the game all the way through, no errors & unlock everything in the Gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegetta79

Rune H

Dec 30, 2017
When i am trying to extract the cheat files into the game files in the game.. It says the files are to big. What do i do. ???

2.60 star(s) 53 Votes