2.60 star(s) 52 Votes

CevirmenCocuk

Oct 2, 2024
Oh, I finally managed to pass it after 4.5-5 hours (I may have exaggerated ) but thank you very much to everyone for their help, especially my friend who suggested the console :)

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
Do I need to start a new save for the new things? Can´t watch lesson 2 because it doesn´t appear at the pc. Can´t talk to Olya after the last fotoshoot. Going to the infarmary and nothing happens. It´s no the first time this game have bugs all over.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
no? it is acceptable for a game to be broken to the point that is unplayable?
the fact that a thing is free doesn't mean that have to be bad...
Just read what you wrote again please.

It is free, it means you have no fucking right to have expectations of any kind.

you don't contribute to the success of this game therefore dignify yourself and keep the mouth shut rather than moan like a little brat wanker

Reactions: Ozygator

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Just read what you wrote again please.

It is free, it means you have no fucking right to have expectations of any kind.

you don't contribute to the success of this game therefore dignify yourself and keep the mouth shut rather than moan like a little brat wanker
No.
it doesn't work like that. i can criticize anything i want, i didn't say the game is shit. I said that a game that is not playable is very strange and not acceptable . SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO THE DEVELOPER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
If you're not okay with it, that's your business.
1 don't come and tell me what to do
2 just try to be less arrogant in life because people who go around telling others what to do are low level people

now you can go to suck dev ass,

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Remember in the prevoius version the kid that was jerking off to his mom? he is the mc and then you got a talking dick. I started over to check on bugs and to help people, if not I would've deleted this game.
so I take it these 3 games aren't that good? Which was the first My Cute Roommate or Girl House then this average game is part 3? Which one is the best out of the 3, and can you skip the prequals?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

jorge63

Sep 2, 2023
Hello, I have a reques,could you get "MCR" 2(v12.10121)Extra, Czech translation for thisgame? Thank you. Lower version had it.

Ahoj, mám prosbu, dal by se sehnat do této hry "MCR" 2(v12.10121)Extra, český překlad? Děkuji. Nižší verze to mšly.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes