2.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Game/Developer: My Cute Roommate 2/Astaros3D - - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since Ripson abandoned the mod, I will update the walkthrough mod based on what he recommended. This mod will highlight the choice here. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.8 extra
View attachment 2075147 View attachment 2075151
Hi i wanted to ask, if the mod gives you the right choice at the start of the game too when you meet the Dean or does it stat later?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My Cute Roommate 2 [v0.8 Extra BETA] [Astaros3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
SonsOLiberty, thank you, you're awesome.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
If you're struggling with the boxing scenes you can use the green arrow to win
no green arrow for me. Is there a trick to it? Is it just picking the right fist?

edit: nm, its the memory game. it shows you the right way, all you have to do is follow it from memory.

Last edited:

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Also another issue. Nothing happen when you f.... Gulya in the ass the bar dont move at all.
I'm on Android and i got the same problem (plus when changing expression ore something small on a scene i got the whole image white plus a smear and just the particle that change on the image)

Reactions: cbrutalos

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I'm on Android and i got the same problem (plus when changing expression ore something small on a scene i got the whole image white plus a smear and just the particle that change on the image)
Ok i fund the skip button on the broken mini game, but the other problem still persist

Nov 25, 2021
help guys game crash when i speak with the girl who sells cameras... for buy webcam she says u need to answer at 4 questions than crash
someone have a fix?
ty

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i still have 1 more task remaining: to go to ivan's office and ask for money, but when i go to his office and talk to him and he asks me what do i want the only option is 'nothing'.. am i the only one with this problem?

2.60 star(s) 54 Votes