Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't meet Jamal and i don't know how...
You need to do a SPERM DONATION at the doctor, where you ask the Nurse for "more". Which she won't and the quest to find sexpills will trigger. At that point you can go out at night and bump into Jamal.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Can one of the admins or Redking please add a completed tag to this game / thread

It is really a shame because if you dont know the game you would think its maybe a small beta when you see 1.10
but far from it you get an awesome completed game that a lot of people would miss out on because the tag is missing

bg7352016

Aug 6, 2018
You launch the drone at your livingroom at night (updated drone) !!! You must have done the firm photoshoot first !!
thanks but is it save to finish firm photoshoot when i can't get 7 pm secretary photo shot ? I already photoshot secretary in work hour, director, dick and roommate, but i cant offer secretary another shot at 7pm

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
thanks but is it save to finish firm photoshoot when i can't get 7 pm secretary photo shot ? I already photoshot secretary in work hour, director, dick and roommate, but i cant offer secretary another shot at 7pm
You must do that and get the rat.

lalok

Oct 15, 2018
Someone know how to fix lag/crash after scene where player give medical to dean? After dean say will give me call when dorm is ready, my game stuck and error massage appear. Ignore massage doesnt fix. Someone help me.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes