Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how? when do i click on the pills?
Damn, it was ages ago when i actually tried to spike her. Just make that coffee. Can you actually make the coffee? If yes, than the option to spike it should be present when you have the pills. If pills needs to be selected, do it when you are making the coffee obviously.

Reactions: JACK32

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Then click on the coffee maker, next scene when looking at the cup, click on the pills in inventory

Sep 23, 2018
When I played this, the sex scenes with cousin are three: The massage, during the night after jacking you off and the threesome with Emily. So what's new with the latest version?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When I played this, the sex scenes with cousin are three: The massage, during the night after jacking you off and the threesome with Emily. So what's new with the latest version?
Game don`t end with threesome with Cousin and Emily, you have a choice to move to the university and what happens there, well thats the update !!!

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I finished the game but im really losing my mind trying to unlock that Shower pic from gallery. I have the screwdriver i go in and all she says :Why are you peeping me.. Go on clise the door. How do I trigger that corectly?

Also missing 1 more pic with gym girl massaging boobs.

Please tell me what do I have to do for these 2 scenes to complete this game. I watched the guide but it dosent specify exactly the steps. Thank you and have a nice day.

Apr 22, 2018
Just to get this clear, the downloads in the original post are for the " " version right?[/URL]

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes