Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can someone help me? I gave the certificate of health to the dean, she says to wait until I get a dormitory, I've been waiting for days and nothing happens, what should I do? Thanks!

May 8, 2018
Can someone help me? I gave the certificate of health to the dean, she says to wait until I get a dormitory, I've been waiting for days and nothing happens, what should I do? Thanks!
Answered couple of times, including mine from time when that scene was introduced. Basically, go to sleep with hard on and just follow the scene after that.
P.S.: For everyone asking for some answers, just search through this thread using search function. Simple as that. :)

russ1993

Aug 26, 2018
I gave the certificate of health to the dean, she says to wait until I get a dormitory and after the game crashs, doesn't work, no responds. How to fix?

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
your MC intelectual is full 100% no 50% then back talk to dean again

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
I tried to study at the library but got this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/memoria.rpy", line 192, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    N|�

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
why do i keep getting the ending then return to the main menu after fucking the last girl ?
I saw this problem when I checked this save

If your problem is similar , reload your previous save ... 9 is enough for health certificate.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I just picked up this game in the last few days and I like a bunch of it a lot. What I don't like is the grind to buy items to advance the story. I think the money you make for the three things you can do seems ok for the amount of work so I didn't mess with that. I just think most items are overpriced in the store so I have edited the prices in the game and made the books, costumes, anal lube, machine oil and DVDs cost half as much.

This file needs a new game to use as these are variables that are kept in your save file. If you want to change the values in a saved game you need to edit your save.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
in the new update is a picture in the gallery added. How do i get there ? When I end up with Emily & the cousin making sex the game says thank you for playing and bye

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes