kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
I've searched this thread for about 30 minutes. Can any one help me with the following?
1. Where to find Jamal?
2. I've taken pictures of clair in every outfit, talked to the cousin every night and she is not asking for photos.
3. I've seen the two pictures of the trainer, but I can't progress any father than that, advice?

The Walkthrough appears to be old.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've searched this thread for about 30 minutes. Can any one help me with the following?
1. Where to find Jamal?
2. I've taken pictures of clair in every outfit, talked to the cousin every night and she is not asking for photos.
3. I've seen the two pictures of the trainer, but I can't progress any father than that, advice?

Must have done a pisspoor job! No offense but the topic of Jamal's appearance was discussed at the early stages dozens upon dozens of times. But anyway here it goes.

1. Jamal appears after you do the SPERM DONATION (try to get more from the nurse than a handy). You will be given the quest to get sex pills. This will trigger Jamal's appearance, just go out at night, over and over again (to whatever location you choose) and it will trigger.
2. Clair? Who is Clair? You mean Emily? Talk her at night? You have to talk her in the evening (your roomie). Again, try each evening at dinner aaand when she watches TV.
3. That requires (don't ask why) the Roomate's office to be unlocked already and then visit Emily again untill you find her door open.. Frank appears (only triggers after all the possible photoshoots with Emily) :) Which will lead you to do fighter training. Massage of the trainer happens afterwards. (Keep in mind that that you can easily miss the boob massage scene that you see in the gallery so SAVE before the massage as its a one-chance-only)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
1. Where to find Jamal?

WT is just fine (1.0.0ex)!!!

there

Nov 23, 2016
Hi!
I have asked this before. Can anyone tell me what to do?. When I’ve been do the doctor and got my health certificate and then visit the Dean the gam locks itself.
I saved the game when I have entered Dean’s office. Then when I want to load that save the game locks itself. I have tried the fix but then the game want start at all?! Is there any save game that works that are made at that point where I’ve saved.
Would be grateful for your help!
Please, I am having the same problem. HELP!

there

Nov 23, 2016
At last morning in Cousins flat, when she tells you about the Deans message, you don`t stay, you move out of there !!!
Brother, I am having a problem. When I get the health certificate and go to the dean to submit all the documents. The game stops responding or gets stuck. I am therefore not able to get the ending. Please help.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Brother, I am having a problem. Ehen I get the health certificate and go t the dean to submit all the documents. The game stops responding or gets stuck. I am therefore not able to get the ending. Please help.
Try my save, there is something wrong in yours !!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Brother, I am having a problem. Ehen I get the health certificate and go t the dean to submit all the documents. The game stops responding or gets stuck. I am therefore not able to get the ending. Please help.
Sounds like a broken save issue. Was reported before actually several times. No remedy beside reverting to an older save / other save, as far as i know. Exactly as Nerttu suggest, pick an uploaded save.

Reactions: there

there

Nov 23, 2016
Try my save, there is something wrong in yours !!!
The main difference I am able to see between our saves is that I did asked the dean all the questions and you did not which might be the reason why it is working.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The main difference I am able to see between our saves is that I did asked the dean all the questions and you did not which might be the reason why it is working.
Well, in my mind if I`m aiming at going to university, asking the Dean about her titts aint gonna help me !!!! LOL
EDIT: And there is a HEART indicator !!

there

Nov 23, 2016
Sounds like a broken save issue. Was reported before actually several times. No remedy beside reverting to an older save / other save, as far as i know. Exactly as Nerttu suggest, pick an uploaded save.
Yep, an older save worked wonders. Thank you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So many seems to "don't mind" this heart indicator thing but this game uses this weird way to actually give a bad end by not allowing you to progress. It doesn't warn you or anything.

For example if Emily doesn't like you in the beginning the photoshoots won't happen, she won't allow it and you are screwed. I'm farily certain that if the cousin doesn't like you early on.. she won't ask for photoshoots and you are screwed again! See, if you ask the Dean about boobs at the very beginning of the game... it might give you a bad end at the very end. I think this is absurd but sure seems like it.

Sep 21, 2018
This a save. Its not ment to be "incorporated" into a zip file. Its ment to be placed into the save folder at C:\users\[username]\AppData\RenPy\My_cute_roomate , and make sure its name properly, so cut down the added 6463537whatever from its end. 1-2-LT1.save . It will appear on the first page of the load screen in the second slot. So if you have a save at that slot.. rename/remove either that or this to something else. Or overwrite. I usually rename such aquired saves to 10-1-LT1.save so they would appear on the tenth page which is empty for me. There you go.
thanks ennoch...so did what u said, tho my file path i had to include \roaming\ in b/t appdata n renpy...n renamed it so it didn't overwrite an existing save (mine was 5-5-LT1.save)...n i see the choice in the thumbnail, but when i load it, i'm taken straight to where it says "that's a pity, i liked it here"...no choice...so lemme guess, i have 2 reload the entire game? which i'm guessing the link to it is in the OP? n will i retain my saves if i do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, my bad, missed the Roaming.
I don't actually know what were you looking for, i just caught that post you made about the issue of where to put the save. If its not a save you were looking for (made at a wrong time) ask around for a right one, detailing what you wish to see. Nerttu just uploaded an end-save for example, before MC enlists to the university.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So many seems to "don't mind" this heart indicator thing but this game uses this weird way to actually give a bad end by not allowing you to progress. It doesn't warn you or anything.

For example if Emily doesn't like you in the beginning the photoshoots won't happen, she won't allow it and you are screwed. I'm farily certain that if the cousin doesn't like you early on.. she won't ask for photoshoots and you are screwed again! See, if you ask the Dean about boobs at the very beginning of the game... it might give you a bad end at the very end. I think this is absurd but sure seems like it.
Well, in my mind you can`t click every choice witch game gives you, example, if you want to fuck and be someone, you don`t call her whore, allthow the game gives you oportunity to do so, you must use your brains. You know, what I mean ?? And the H indicator, in my mind it works just fine, exam. you talk to the secretery about her boobs, strait away you get broken heart, same with the Anna and Dean.
EDIT: Btw, you can put the save file strait to the game/saves folder.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
EDIT: Btw, you can put the save file strait to the game/saves folder.
I'd advise against this due to how RenPy works. Its not good in the long run. Of course with a completed game it matters less.
Well, in my mind you can`t click every choice witch game gives you, example, if you want to fuck and be someone, you don`t call her whore, allthow the game gives you oportunity to do so, you must use your brains. You know, what I mean ?? And the H indicator, in my mind it works just fine, exam. you talk to the secretery about her boobs, strait away you get broken heart, same with the Anna and Dean.
Yes, i know what you mean. I never really had a problem with this (in a sense that i learned to choose the right options) but i can see how this causes an issue since its pretty much the same as fake options. You either choose the good one or its game over. This essentially the same. I don't like the method itself. This fake options. Its worse in this case because the badend don't appear instantly. You can bascially keep playing just to find yourself stuck and you have no idea why. You can tell how this is a problem for lots of players.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'd advise against this due to how RenPy works. Its not good in the long run. Of course with a completed game it matters less.
Yes, i know what you mean. I never really had a problem with this (in a sense that i learned to choose the right options) but i can see how this causes an issue since its pretty much the same as fake options. You either choose the good one or its game over. This essentially the same. I don't like the method itself. This fake options. Its worse in this case because the badend don't appear instantly. You can bascially keep playing just to find yourself stuck and you have no idea why. You can tell how this is a problem for lots of players.
You may be right, some players DON`T use their brains at all imo. :closedtongue::closedtongue:

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone have a work around for not having sex with the secretary and missing her book for anna? I really don't feel like starting over because of it :(
rerun complete all secretary photoshoot then director tell sex anal next back to office talk with secretary

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
Hey, I am getting a problem. Whenever I am going to the dean to submit my docuements for the ending it keeps getting stuck. Can someone please tell me what is happening or provide me with the save file for the ending.
intelectual 100%(genius) not full ... your check intelectual to full 100% back submit to dean then martubate in sleep sofa ending game coming in dream

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Here is my latest save. I don't know how to proceed, because i have no option for a 3rd photoshoot with Emily.
Have you buy and read the book "super photographer" before first photoshoot at Emily's house ?
If not you are stuck

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes