Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i had to play it from the beggining since i hadnt my old saved games. but still i cant play the extra
Did you have the extra version? The game folder have to look like this "My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win" for extra version. Download the right version from first page if you don't have the extra version.

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
Did you have the extra version? The game folder have to look like this "My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win" for extra version. Download the right version from first page if you don't have the extra version.
yep. i have this version downloaded a few days ago. i havent followed walkthrough exactly but fucked all girls. i remember the first time i finished it a few months ago it ended with the dream but since i hadnt my old saves, i played it differently and finished with saleswoman. game ends there and says i completed the task with all girls

tong.

Feb 23, 2018
Check whether you have the extra version (I downloaded it through Nopy) and that you have the newest incest patch installed for this version. With those two things and the patch in OP I had no problems with scenes or bugs in the game from start to end.
Thanks

Reactions: DA22

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
yep. i have this version downloaded a few days ago. i havent followed walkthrough exactly but fucked all girls. i remember the first time i finished it a few months ago it ended with the dream but since i hadnt my old saves, i played it differently and finished with saleswoman. game ends there and says i completed the task with all girls

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
ok first of all i got 2 problams 1 of it is there is no option to click on learn to fight with the trainer, second how the hell i get 2 harts with my roommate? i tried everyday ti talk to her like the guide saied im in day 45 and another problam there is no costumes in the store to keep with emily

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
How do I unlock the shower scene with the Roommate? (The one at the end of the gallery, not the first one)

Go to the bathroom in the morning when the roommate is showering, open the door with the screwdriver, at one time you will have 3 choices, save and make the three choices you will unlock the one you miss.:)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
When entering the bedroom to view exercise's It goes into a continual loop! View attachment 258837 anybody else getting this?
It is a known little bug , if you enter the video is not stopped .
If you want you can try this ... but it is not an important bug , there is nothing new entering during the video (or if you see all three videos) :)
Backup your zarpodgl.rpyc file before put this rpy in game folder , in case of problem delete zarpodgl.rpy and rpyc and put the backup back

Reactions: Jackbite

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
First question is, how can I make the doctor's assistant do other things than jerking me and another question is I'm getting this strange bug anywhere in the game, in whichever dialogue I'm processing, I click the answer and the screen suddenly returns to the "I want to loosen a knot." scene in the first photoshoot we did with our cousing where we wanted to make her hair. How to solve these two, especially the second one because I'm sometimes getting stuck for a couple of minutes and now I'm stuck where Rebecca tells us about her father and we say "I understand why.", I can't proceed, help me please. :)

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
This keeps happening, and, how to give sleeping pills to Nicole and as I said, how to get the sex pills thing done?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes