kaaskoek

Feb 9, 2018
after i fucked 9 girls the game goes to the congratulations screen and after that straight to the main menu so i cant get the health certificate and continue the story. what to do? i installed the scene replay mod and the incest mod btw

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So....i guess by the look of it no one has actually anyway to unlock all the gallery and scenes replay (added by the mod) in anyway. I'm saying that because giving just a save doesn't do anything. It just allow us to start to start well...in my case where i left off (so the end of the original "last update") which is already nice as i ended up deleting the game since i didn't think i would see another update for it but in the end the mod or the saves don't add the actually full gallery or scenes.
So if someone has a actual way to do it please do tell or give it to me or more like all the people that have been asking until now but in the end got a save(s) that just allow to start at some part of the game without unlocking anything. I'm really too lazy to replay the whole game to have access to all the scenes once again so i beg you all to give something that actually unlock everything in the gallery and scenes replay....

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So....i guess by the look of it no one has actually anyway to unlock all the gallery and scenes replay (added by the mod) in anyway. I'm saying that because giving just a save doesn't do anything. It just allow us to start to start well...in my case where i left off (so the end of the original "last update") which is already nice as i ended up deleting the game since i didn't think i would see another update for it but in the end the mod or the saves don't add the actually full gallery or scenes.
So if someone has a actual way to do it please do tell or give it to me or more like all the people that have been asking until now but in the end got a save(s) that just allow to start at some part of the game without unlocking anything. I'm really too lazy to replay the whole game to have access to all the scenes once again so i beg you all to give something that actually unlock everything in the gallery and scenes replay....
My saves here:
Download :
The names are fictional. Galery and scenes all unlocked.
Extract and put the save folder in to "game" folder. I left some saves (search the pages after page 13) to play a little, if you like.​

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
after i fucked 9 girls the game goes to the congratulations screen and after that straight to the main menu so i cant get the health certificate and continue the story. what to do? i installed the scene replay mod and the incest mod btw

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
I made a small walkthrough for what to do after the MC submit the papers and accepted to college.
English is not my primary language, but i hope this will help those who have a problem to finish this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my game finishes after i finish last girl. how do you get te extra content?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
my game finishes after i finish last girl. how do you get te extra content?
I played a new game, i also deleted all the old saves from folder "c:\users\"pc name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate".
This way i manage to finish this version.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
but only show the text,no dream Scenes
Check whether you have the extra version (I downloaded it through Nopy) and that you have the newest incest patch installed for this version. With those two things and the patch in OP I had no problems with scenes or bugs in the game from start to end.

Reactions: Jackbite

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
I played a new game, i also deleted all the old saves from folder "c:\users\"pc name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate".
This way i manage to finish this version.
i had to play it from the beggining since i hadnt my old saved games. but still i cant play the extra

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes