darker246

Jul 24, 2018
When i go to take direcotrs photo i have a lot of bugs and i does nothing, it just says i need to show you something over and over again... and one more thing... how to bring Anna back home> :D tnx in advance

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Man, I'm sorry to bother you, but there is another porblem now. When i go to take direcotrs photo i have a lot of bugs and i does nothing, it just says i need to show you something over and over again... and one more thing... how to bring Anna back home> :D tnx in advance
Page 484
For Anna , see always the first post of a game , normaly there is a walkthrough

Or see this ;)

onlylikegreenfaces

Jul 24, 2018
Should the massage book be available in the store from the beginning? It has never been there for me. I´m not really sure how to progress without it now. From reading the walkthrough I think I need to meet the guy at Emily´s place, and start the fighting training with the trainer, but I don´t know how to do that now. I´ve done all the photo shoots with Emily.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
my only real criticism is with all the perfect tits in this game and even the "I want to fuck your tits" or "Can I fuck your tits"

We don't have a single tittyfuck scene in this entire game.

onlylikegreenfaces

Jul 24, 2018
No , if you are stuck continue to play.
To unlock one thing sometimes you ned to finish other routes.
To unlock fight in Emily house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I do the photoshoot with the roommate? I've tried using the camera every time I'm with her, and when we're watching TV all I can do is ask her what she is watching. The walkthrough says something about a premium TV account, but I can't seem to find that either.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
If you have enough relation points, heart

If not read the previous page of the thread

Hey bro, could use your help just one more time. How to unlock last two scenes in gallery with Barbara and her mother respectively? Thanks in advance.

Moi123456

Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone help me on how to massage the roomate?? She always says "no" to the conversation, and how can I get the medical certificate 'cause im done fucking all the 9 girls. Is that the end of the version for now?
Thanks.

Jul 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Manfegor, pós: 843.396, membro: 38631"] Ok, agora eu vou te dizer exatamente o que tem um efeito sobre companheiro de quarto. Observe atentamente.
Você só pode ver o RP pelo console, mas desde que você pode ver os corações, isso lhe dá uma boa informação sobre qual é o seu status com ela. :)

Isso não tem um efeito único sobre o relacionamento ... Por que você novamente dar informações falsas? Pelo amor de deus, eu lhe perguntei MÚLTIPLAS vezes, não fazer isso! Se você não tem certeza, cale a boca em vez de falar lixo ...

Hmm, por que existe uma função de busca no fórum? Claro ... para não usá-lo, certo? Ótimo...
Existe um WT para o 0.8.0, mas eu tenho o suficiente para não vinculá-lo aqui. Procure por ...
Também há literalmente como 3 novas cenas ou o quê. E todos eles já estão estragados, por isso é fácil encontrar tudo.
EDIT: Sugestão ... Perfil. [/ QUOTE]

Eu jogo para o Android e não sei onde posso ver os corações que você fala poderiam me ajudar

Moi123456

Jun 30, 2018
How I can blackmail dick head? :D (Derek)
You cant blockmail dick head, even tho I want to beat him to a pulp. But you can activate the new scenes by talking to barbara's brother and blackmail him. He will let you enter their house and later on fuck his sister in the poolside by using the handy massage potion.

Reactions: AnarchSK

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone help me on how to massage the roomate?? She always says "no" to the conversation, and how can I get the medical certificate 'cause im done fucking all the 9 girls. Is that the end of the version for now?
Thanks.
If she says "no" probably you don't have enough relation points (2 hearts = min 20 RP) , just discussed in this and previous page.
Sex massage with roommate can be done from .7 version.
You can fuck 10 girls , but health certificate ... next release.

Moi123456

Jun 30, 2018
If she says "no" probably you don't have enough relation points (2 hearts = min 20 RP) , just discussed in this and previous page.
thanks buddy that's a big help. Cant wait for the next update.

Moi123456

Jun 30, 2018
Hey buddy, how can I activate the last scene for anna? All I can do to her is anal. My RP to her right now is 4 hearts. I also visited the doctor for examination but he always decline me. I've done all the task and giving her chocolates and compliments. Need help. Thanks.

faustos

Jul 12, 2018
Two things are happening in my game:
1. This error keeps popping up every time I load an old save (which I keep ignoring and continuing normally):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script call
    python hide:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
2. When entering the director's office to take a photo for the website I get no interaction and this pops up and I'm unable to take the photo of the director for the website:
Guessing the red file should be on the directors desk?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/office.rpy", line 596, in <module>
NameError: name 'show_dir_red_folder' is not defined
Screenshots of errors are included.
I tried redownloading the entire game from the July 15 update but same thing keeps occurring.
Any ideas?
macOS
I have the same issue. when goin to directors office keeps popping up the error and cannot ignore it cause i cannot make the photo. I am stuck there

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes