Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
This game is really nice. If the Dev decides to end it. I would be really disappointed.
Only health certificate task is open (but ended) ... and about what he say here

there is few possibilities of new developments.
I want to go to the college ... ;)

Hey,
I keep getting this error message when I go to the office and try a photo of that Directors Office Woman...
What helps?
Read previous page

Reactions: dipp007

kays

Jan 4, 2018
That mean you messed up at the beginning of the game with Emily. You have to start over again.

Guys, the known issues are added into my bugs posts:
srsly ? theres no fix for that had the same problem so basicly i wasted like 1.5 hours?

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone. Do you know any game like this. That is, many scenes aren’t images and there are many animations like my cute roommate, milf’s city etc

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
guys i have a problem, i had a one heart with roomate and all of a sudden i have one black heart and cant make here watch college girls, i already passed all books and clothes, how to rise back one heart and is this bug coommon? thanks

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
hey guys, where are all saves stored? even though i deleted game they are back and i have some problems with the game so i would like to erase them completely, can you tell me where are they stored? thanks

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys ! I bought a satin dress. And gave it to cousin. But cousin doesn't wear that. Dress disappeared. Does anyone have this bug? How to solve problem ?

siniope69

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, i have searched dicks laptop, and now i should fly a drone to directors bedroom, but i dont have that option. did i forget something, please help.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
hey guys, where are all saves stored?

Hi, i have searched dicks laptop, and now i should fly a drone to directors bedroom, but i dont have that option. did i forget something, please help.
Can you use the drone to Barbara's pool ? If not you have to continue with Barbara/Anna route

Hi guys ! I bought a satin dress. And gave it to cousin. But cousin doesn't wear that. Dress disappeared. Does anyone have this bug? How to solve problem ?
Have you checked at night if she wears satin ? ... under the blanket

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018

Can you use the drone to Barbara's pool ? If not you have to continue with Barbara/Anna route

I checked. She wears pajama. Satin dress not showing on store too

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I checked. She wears pajama. Satin dress not showing on store too
I try my old save.
After you give her the satin there is 2 options , if you select the second I don't know the consequences , see spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But with second option ... the satin remains in your inventory and next morning ... :)

Reactions: LizaSara
Jul 11, 2018
Eu estou presa na parte que diz que você fode com a garota na biblioteca mas ela sempre me diz que ela é virgem e só vai fazer depois que o casamento é minha prima ou eu não sei o que o nome dela não tem sexo cmg de jeito nenhum eu não sei o que devo fazer tentei de várias maneiras já é o livro como eu posso avançar ainda mais ... desculpe pelos erros mas o inglês não é meu forte

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
I try my old save.
After you give her the satin there is 2 options , if you select the second I don't know the consequences , see spoiler

But with second option ... the satin remains in your inventory and next morning ... :)
Thanks

darker246

Jul 24, 2018

Hey man, thanks, i'll check it out. By the way, can you please help me out with one other thing? I seem to have a bug where those black broken hearts are being added on their own to you cousin. And they are being added in pairs. For egsample, in the evening i had one red heart, in the morning i had one black and tommorow i already had 3 black and she kicks you out. How do i fix that?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I seem to have a bug where those black broken hearts are being added on their own to you cousin
This post explain in depth what to do for increase/decrease relation points (or heart if you prefer , 10 RP = 1 heart max you see is +2 heart in game).

Your situation seems a little disaster.
So or you replay the game and pay attention at your actions/choices ... or you can try with console or savegame editor to increase relation points.
For console
cousin.heart = x
but I am not responsible for any damage :)

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
This post explain in depth what to do for increase/decrease relation points (or heart if you prefer , 10 RP = 1 heart max you see is +2 heart in game).

So or you replay the game and pay attention at your actions/choices ... or you can try with console or savegame editor to increase relation points.
For console
cousin.heart = x
but I am not resposable for any damage :)
Thanks man, i'll see what i can do. Very much appriciated.

Yoyoyo yoyoyo

Jul 26, 2018
I keep getting "an exception has occurred" very often in the game.

Is this normal?

Also, I did look for a patch, but I don't know where to paste the patch files.

Plz help?

darker246

Jul 24, 2018

For console
cousin.heart = x
but I am not resposable for any damage :)

Man, I'm sorry to bother you, but there is another porblem now. When i go to take direcotrs photo i have a lot of bugs and i does nothing, it just says i need to show you something over and over again... and one more thing... how to bring Anna back home> :D tnx in advance

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes