Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Yes, that does happen, he should fix that. Now you have that image for your gallery, load a save from before then and go to sleep with a hard on. Your cousin will take it from there. save at the choice the next morning as well as you need to play both choices to fill out the gallery.
That already happened after some time i gave cousin the satin spip, i sleep with the hard on, dream then cousin gives me a handjob, she doesnt even get angry when i i ent her room without knocking or peep in the bathroom (she just tells me to close the door) but nothing happens after that. Still just 2 hearts with her. Damn.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
@Regardie thanks for the advice i advanced, got a blowjob from cousin and fucked her on the sofa, then in the morning she gave me 2 options, one which led me to the dorm and i fucked the brains out of the college girl, and 2nd let me have a threesome with cousin and Emily. But then the game ended and there are still some pics in the gallery that are locked. Any advice how can i unlock them? The pics are below. IMG_20181009_084644.jpg IMG_20181009_084621.jpg

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
there is anther update geesh, ok Ill get the crunched then. this game is killing me in hdspace
Did u download the android version from op???. If u are playing on android then version 1.1.0 is also available but not here, try here.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
--for bathrobe one just click on her bathrobe knot in morning when she goes to bathroom.
--for the one inside bathroom, get the screwdriver and oil and peek in bathroom while she is in there.
--for the boob massage , u click on trainers boobs when ur doing an erotic massage.
-- for the last last 2 left , these scenes are photoshoot scenes with roommate so i suggest u refer to the walkthrough .

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Regardie thanks for the advice i advanced, got a blowjob from cousin and fucked her on the sofa, then in the morning she gave me 2 options, one which led me to the dorm and i fucked the brains out of the college girl, and 2nd let me have a threesome with cousin and Emily. But then the game ended and there are still some pics in the gallery that are locked. Any advice how can i unlock them? The pics are below. View attachment 160274 View attachment 160275
First one click on her bathrob knot (untie) when she goes to the bathroom before work, Pic #2 and #5 are from the photoshoot (when you finish emily photoshoot with costumes), you have to ask her to fix her hair so you can untie the dress, in that way when she raises her arms the dress will go down and then u got the image, the #3 u need to oil the bathroom door and then open it with the screwdriver but you need some love earned at this point, otherwise she will get upset, #4 You need the aphrodisiac oil (buy it in jamal´s store) and then go to the gym and then make a erotic massage.

BTW, You can found all this in the Walkthrough posted in the OP.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Adding to what has been said, the other cousin photoshoot from the backside image is if you don't play with the knot on her top before you adjust her hair. The massage scene with the trainer I got in a regular massage when I pressed into the small of her back and she turned over.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Bummer I wish there was more like many that foursome at Barbra's house. Wish we could save the game after the three at roommate's place for staying with her. Or after moving into the dorm, or could go back and fuck every girl again and again. I so hope there will be more to this. Maybe the roommate, Emily and you could move it's a house hehe.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Adding to what has been said, the other cousin photoshoot from the backside image is if you don't play with the knot on her top before you adjust her hair. The massage scene with the trainer I got in a regular massage when I pressed into the small of her back and she turned over.
Shit. I didnt get the trainer to turn around, playing the save again and again.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
both of them
Download the file , when you download something from here there is a number added at the beginning.
Rename in a correct way example 2-3-LT1.save , as you want (if you don't want overwrite your save) or leave original name
2 is the page
3 is the slot (of 6)
Put it in the saves folder , run the game load ...

Submit document to Dean , go to sleep with an hard on , save when you have the option to stay or leave ... so you can play normal and alternative ending.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone get this error when leveling to 10 intellect?
I get an error when leveling to 20 intellect:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/memoria.rpy", line 166, in <module>
NameError: name 'spisok' is not defined

Reactions: moszter
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes