z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
How to reactivate
1. Meet Barbara at home 18:00 (meet_barbara.on)
2. Come Emily 18:00 (come_emily_18.on)

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
1. no more updates for this game.
2. you can check his patreon page to find out yourself don't be lazy.
3. the walkthrough only goes up v1.2.0 if you were using that walkthrough then you still missing the rest of v1.3.0, v1.4.0 and v1.5.0 scenes.
I checked the Patreon page but non members don't usally see the update schedlua or so I thought, and I only see this
"(the game is finished under development)"

with finished crossed off, so not finished?

Oh that's good then that there's more content I didn't do, really like this game a lot
I don't seem to see the 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 changelog anywhere

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I checked the Patreon page but non members don't usally see the update schedlua or so I thought, and I only see this
"(the game is finished under development)"

with finished crossed off, so not finished?

Oh that's good then that there's more content I didn't do, really like this game a lot
I don't seem to see the 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 changelog anywhere
this is what is shows on his patreon page

Hi! Many thanks to everyone who supports my projects. I really wanted to release the final release this month. But I just finished making renders, it remains to put it to the game and test everything. Therefore, the release is postponed for a week. The final release of the MCR will be November 7th.
Going off Topic

but he might release one more if people tell him about the errors he does have bug report button in his game but it doesn't work

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
this is what is shows on his patreon page

Going off Topic

but he might release one more if people tell him about the errors he does have bug report button in his game but it doesn't work
Can't see it as non member but thanks, I'll just keep playing to find the rest of the 3 updates missing from the walkthrough

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
I'm stuck, after I got dirt on Dick I should show the director the photos but i cant find her, oh and also i should meet Jenny at Gym for a photo session but I don't know when...

If anyone reached that point please share what to do.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck, after I got dirt on Dick I should show the director the photos but i cant find her, oh and also i should meet Jenny at Gym for a photo session but I don't know when...

gym.jpg

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

when to meet jenny is 23:00 at the gym it's just when the gym closes.
go to your cousins off and talk to her

Reactions: pologyi19931

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
All done, so yeah maybe theres a problem.
Thanks

I'll try to find older save before these last two scenes, maybe i did't follow the right order and see what happens thanks felles.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
No problem for the future :) , there is a little bug in library.rpy

line 871
call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="lib_barb_threesome_koncil", womanbar=True)

instead of
call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="sex_scene_exit", womanbar=True)

The arrow is ok jump to sex_scene_exit , penis timer jump to next label and not exit from previous call
Btw same problem occured with the fuck scene in the shower. Same workaround, clicked on the arrows and I could save after the scene.

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Btw same problem occured with the fuck scene in the shower. Same workaround, clicked on the arrows and I could save after the scene.
Yes same/similar bug ;)
When you click on the red penis the green arrow doesn't disappear ... not exit correctly from previous call

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Yes same/similar bug ;)
When you click on the red penis the green arrow doesn't disappear ... not exit correctly from previous call
I also had some trouble before when opening cousin's door after she has her new training outfit. When I clicked on the forward arrow and animations started, most of the time all the choices (text and arrows) disappeared and I was basically stuck.
I managed to have the choices come back one time I think by going to the scenes menu, navigating a bit and ending replay.
I did not work most of the time though, so when it did and I had my scenes picture unlocked I quickly saved...

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
If you mean at 8:00 that is a well known old bug never solved
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2212997
Don't use that patch I have to verify in 1.6 version
Not sure if that's the same problem.
Try this save : it's 8am, you open cousin's door without knocking.
Now click on the eye to peep, then on the forward green arrow to peep further. Then the animation starts, and all the interface disappears, so it's impossible to do anything.
At least it does that on my system. Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes