rocarnem

Aug 21, 2018
Version 1.6.0ex_BETA in Italian
I hope everyone appreciates my good will!
Unzip and copy/overlay the folder "italian" in the "game/tl/" folder.

Versione 1.6.0ex_BETA in italiano
Spero che tutti apprezzino la mia buona volontà!
Decomprimi e copia/sovrapponi la cartella "italian" nella cartella "game/tl/".

Reactions: Tacito

Random Filler Name

Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if that's the same problem.
Try this save : it's 8am, you open cousin's door without knocking.
Now click on the eye to peep, then on the forward green arrow to peep further. Then the animation starts, and all the interface disappears, so it's impossible to do anything.
At least it does that on my system. View attachment 459610
It's a mistake for the arrow to be there, you need to wait for her to go through the 3 different poses. Atleast that's all I can do. I still need 1 gallery image, the one before the last 3 (so fourth to last one I guess). The one between Photoshoot at the Gym and Night Sex With Roommate.

shahin5220

Oct 7, 2019
hey everyone. i cant find sleeping pills but i got sex pills from jamal. i watched walkthroughs and couldnt find the reason.
Please help

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
cant get it either :cry:
anyone knows?
At midnight, go into cousin room. pull the blanket, and touch her pussy. She will wake up and ask you. Choose want to fuck her. And you will get sex scene. Repeat this for a few times. I am not sure if this is needed, but in my game, I manage to get this only after I finish all quest including getting rid of Dick.

Reactions: MrJoZocker

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
hey everyone. i cant find sleeping pills but i got sex pills from jamal. i watched walkthroughs and couldnt find the reason.
Please help
Sneak into cousin's room during the night when you have bought her the nightie. Undress her, finger her but don't fuck her. I think after that you have to ask at the store first (unless it's for the sex pills, don't remember), then you can go see Jamal for it.

shahin5220

Oct 7, 2019
Sneak into cousin's room during the night when you have bought her the nightie. Undress her, finger her but don't fuck her. I think after that you have to ask at the store first (unless it's for the sex pills, don't remember), then you can go see Jamal for it.
I bought her the nightie. but when I sneak into her room, she has the first pejamas on and when I want to pull them down, she woke up=>GAME OVER!!!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
And also got the blackmailing bug fixed on android where you couldnt take the picture of dick and the director fucking?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I am stuck. I'm supposed to find dirt on you and I should help my Roommate. But I do not have a plan like that?

Can someone help me please?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes