Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks, tried it a few times and didn't trigger Derek to show up, might be missing a step right before it
Well, it's a series of actions all back to help your friend's career so after she ask you'll have to talk to Jenny and she'll give you the idea then you go to Director's house so you can find a way to enter the house at night and you'll meet derek and he'll make a deal with you favor for another.
Otherwise if you did all that and didnt trigger the event that mean its a bug.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
From what I can find no, but it was all pretty straightforward up until the Derek dean part I'm stuck at

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Well, it's a series of actions all back to help your friend's career so after she ask you'll have to talk to Jenny and she'll give you the idea then you go to Director's house so you can find a way to enter the house at night and you'll meet derek and he'll make a deal with you favor for another.
Otherwise if you did all that and didnt trigger the event that mean its a bug.
Yeah went to his house and gave him the drone and all that and fucked the dean and he took pics of it I think if I recall, now going back to his house only gets me to talk with his sister, and fucking the dean at 1400 gets me nothing

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah went to his house and gave him the drone and all that and fucked the dean and he took pics of it I think if I recall, now going back to his house only gets me to talk with his sister, and fucking the dean at 1400 gets me nothing
If he took the pics that trigger the scene directly nothing in between, you fuck the dean then you talk to Derek then you have your 3some, if you didnt choose to follow him after he show you the pic then you lost the scene.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
If he took the pics that trigger the scene directly nothing in between, you fuck the dean then you talk to Derek then you have your 3some, if you didnt choose to follow him after he show you the pic then you lost the scene.
He never showed up yet for me, I never got the scene of him blackmailing the dean in her office, maybe it's just a bug

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
He never showed up yet for me, I never got the scene of him blackmailing the dean in her office, maybe it's just a bug
Well, I can't find the director to show her the dirt on Dick to help my roommate, I can't get Photo scene of Jenny and my roommate at gym and I can't get the second photo session with roommate and Emily and and and...

So yeah, lots of bugs..

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Well, I can't find the director to show her the dirt on Dick to help my roommate, I can't get Photo scene of Jenny and my roommate at gym and I can't get the second photo session with roommate and Emily and and and...

So yeah, lots of bugs..
You have the photos of dick and Barbara? if so then the director is in her office and you click the photo then her

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
how to see barbara at pool with dick? i mean theres a step before to send a drone at 23.00? coz i tried few time but didnt show the scene

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
how to see barbara at pool with dick? i mean theres a step before to send a drone at 23.00? coz i tried few time but didnt show the scene
You've to nail the director at her house at night then she'll tell you it's not enough and you've to dig dirt on Dick, next day use the drone at evening to get Barbara and Dick at pool.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes