Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can anybody confirm whether the 1.6.0 BETA version for windows is the final one or not? Are there bugs in this version?
So far, it`s the end and in my game none bugs !!!! Played previous version from start to finnish, NO BUGS, and continued with this on, nothing to worried about !!!!!! :cool:(y)

Reactions: freakyfunk

Pardhu jaya

Jun 15, 2018
PLEASE RESOLVE THIS BUG ANY ONE MY GAME CRASHING DOWN
HERE IS

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/labels.rpy", line 405, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/final_part1.rpy', 1568761422, 69).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
return
File "E:\FFF HD Games 0000\My Cuite Cousin Latest Version\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1485, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "E:\FFF HD Games 0000\My Cuite Cousin Latest Version\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\execution.py", line 677, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/final_part1.rpy', 1568761422, 69).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.6.0ex_BETA
Fri Nov 15 21:39:20 2019

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
PLEASE RESOLVE THIS BUG ANY ONE MY GAME CRASHING DOWN
HERE IS

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
return

Full traceback:
return
File "E:\FFF HD Games 0000\My Cuite Cousin Latest Version\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1485, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "E:\FFF HD Games 0000\My Cuite Cousin Latest Version\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\execution.py", line 677, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.6.0ex_BETA
Fri Nov 15 21:39:20 2019
You will have to wait for the new version to come out here it should of been fixed in v1.6.01 to be posted here same for the
PicklingError that has been report

Haze-Ventura

Nov 12, 2019
I suppose this has been asked and answered already, but I can't click through 870 pages now... :)
So, I’ve nailed all girls but the shopkeeper and now I’m stuck because I can’t get a medical exam. The doctor always tells me he’s busy and I shall come back later. Can anyone tell me how to progress? Thx!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I suppose this has been asked and answered already, but I can't click through 870 pages now... :)
So, I’ve nailed all girls but the shopkeeper and now I’m stuck because I can’t get a medical exam. The doctor always tells me he’s busy and I shall come back later. Can anyone tell me how to progress? Thx!
keep on going to see the doctor can't remember what time you need to see him but you should still have 2 more girls the store clerk and anna (anal doesn't count for having sex with the girls) check you task it should tell you how many girl you need to do left they won't let you have regular sex with them until the doctor tell you if you see a pussy just fuck it

Haze-Ventura

Nov 12, 2019
keep on going to see the doctor can't remember what time you need to see him but you should still have 2 more girls the store clerk and anna (anal doesn't count for having sex with the girls) check you task it should tell you how many girl you need to do left they won't let you have regular sex with them until the doctor tell you if you see a pussy just fuck it
Thx for the quick response rayminator! I must have a bug somewhere, my tasks say only 1 more girl to fuck, but like you said, I only had anal with Anna. I'll go back or try with the savepoints available here.

Last edited:

h2kemz

Feb 28, 2018
So I had to replace my hard drive. So all the progress is lost. It'll be great if anyone can give save files.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
I need help... if that's possible...

I keep getting this error when trying to look at the "Scenes"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'return_lab_setvar'.

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\New folder (1)\New folder (2)\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\New folder (1)\New folder (2)\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody can help I'd be great... thanks...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I need help... if that's possible...

I keep getting this error when trying to look at the "Scenes"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\New folder (1)\New folder (2)\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\New folder (1)\New folder (2)\My_cute_roommate-160ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody can help I'd be great... thanks...
are you using the scene mod by Tacito or using the original scene gallery?

Destilian

Mar 15, 2017
can i please have a save right before barbara goes to your house + threesome with roommate? can't find in the search bar. Thanks

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can someone upload the new version 1.6.01 bugfix but looks like he forgot update his links on his overview page but it might be here

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes