Ranmaogami

Oct 6, 2017
Tried to save after getting Health Certificate

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.6.0ex_BETA
Wed Nov 13 05:14:57 2019

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
says meet Barbra at her home at 1800 and no ones ever there

oh also is this game finished? I don't seem to see it on the patreon page as being worked on, just girls house and pine falls?

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Tried to save after getting Health Certificate

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
  File "D:\Renply2\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.6.0ex_BETA
Wed Nov 13 05:14:57 2019
Just don't save a game during animation it causes that error

says meet Barbra at her home at 1800 and no ones ever there

oh also is this game finished? I don't seem to see it on the patreon page as being worked on, just girls house and pine falls?
yes the game is finished

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, went back to that game after a few months (1.4 in august), actually restarted a new game just to be sure with the new 1.6 version.
All went well until it came to the library scene with Anna and Barbara. After the scene, I get an exception error when I want to save... I tried to go a bit further (after the doctor does the medical examination) to save again, but same error...
I actually replayed the library scene to check when the problem appears, and it is when the anal scene with Anna and Barbara licking starts. Before that, even when the still image appears, I can save. When the video starts and after that, I get an error.
I've attached the traceback txt file for details if it helps.
I have seen many posts about that kind of error, I don't know if this specific one is common and if there's something I can do to bypass it.
Thanks in advance.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Wanted to have massage/sex again
you can try these they will allow you redo those scenes

My Cute Roommate Add-ons
Nurse & Gym Trainer
Dormitory Girl

Hi, went back to that game after a few months (1.4 in august), actually restarted a new game just to be sure with the new 1.6 version.
All went well until it came to the library scene with Anna and Barbara. After the scene, I get an exception error when I want to save... I tried to go a bit further (after the doctor does the medical examination) to save again, but same error...
I actually replayed the library scene to check when the problem appears, and it is when the anal scene with Anna and Barbara licking starts. Before that, even when the still image appears, I can save. When the video starts and after that, I get an error.
I have seen many posts about that kind of error, I don't know if this specific one is common and if there's something I can do to bypass it.
Thanks in advance.
please read older post you will find this has been posted before

it cause by animation there is nothing we can do about it it is cause by bad coding inside of rempy not the game itself the author of rempy is trying to fix it

just don't save during a animations if that's what you have tried I have never seen that error while I was playing the game v1.6.0

Last edited:

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
you can try these they will allow you redo those scenes

My Cute Roommate Add-ons
Nurse & Gym Trainer
Dormitory Girl

please read older post you will find this has been posted before

it cause by animation there is nothing we can do about it it is cause by bad coding inside of rempy not the game itself the author of rempy is trying to fix it

just don't save during a animations if that's what you have tried I have never seen that error while I was playing the game v1.6.0
I thought that was the problem first, but I restarted the game (even rebooted my pc) to load a save a bit earlier, do the whole scene, and save after it (when Anna is back at the front), and it still gives the error...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I thought that was the problem first, but I restarted the game (even rebooted my pc) to load a save a bit earlier, do the whole scene, and save after it (when Anna is back at the front), and it still gives the error...
can you share your save??

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
can you share your save??
Sure. 18.6 is a bit before, 19.1 is the last one I can save.
Important to say, I'm using the incest patch (377679_My-Cute-Roommate-IC-Mod-v0_5-BaS) and a cheat mod (419025_MyCuteRoommatev1.5.0Exv0.5a). Didn't yet try without them, since they didn't cause any issue before.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Sure. 18.6 is a bit before, 19.1 is the last one I can save.
Important to say, I'm using the incest patch (377679_My-Cute-Roommate-IC-Mod-v0_5-BaS) and a cheat mod (419025_MyCuteRoommatev1.5.0Exv0.5a). Didn't yet try without them, since they didn't cause any issue before.
Thanks for the saves I am looking for the problem but I probably won't fix that error cause some other games do have the same issues

Last edited:
Reactions: kerlorn

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, clicking on the arrow during the scene instead of the red penis actually works. Thanks !
I hope it does not affect the progression though, but I don't think so since the scene visually finishes the same...
No problem for the future :) , there is a little bug in library.rpy

line 871
call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="lib_barb_threesome_koncil", womanbar=True)

instead of
call sex_scene_new ("lib_barb_threesome", "lib_barbara_blow", timerjump="sex_scene_exit", womanbar=True)

The arrow is ok jump to sex_scene_exit , penis timer jump to next label and not exit from previous call

Reactions: kerlorn

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
is there away to enable back in this game if you make a bad choice you can go to previous choice instead of starting over again?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks in advance.
this the actual error that causing it if anybody understands it

Code:

While running game code:
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function amb at 0x09864670>: it's not the same object as store.amb

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 51, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1370, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 548, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 419, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 649, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 681, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 419, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 649, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 681, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 753, in save_global
PicklingError: Can't pickle <function amb at 0x09864670>: it's not the same object as store.amb

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.6.0ex_BETA
Wed Nov 13 11:05:10 2019

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Is there plans for any new content? or an update list on the patreon saying what's being worked on?
also how do you get the yoga scene with 2 girls and the office sex scene with the roommate? don't seem to see those 2 things in the walkthrough

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is there plans for any new content? or an update list on the patreon saying what's being worked on?
also how do you get the yoga scene with 2 girls and the office sex scene with the roommate? don't seem to see those 2 things in the walkthrough
1. no more updates for this game.
2. you can check his patreon page to find out yourself don't be lazy.
3. the walkthrough only goes up v1.2.0 if you were using that walkthrough then you still missing the rest of v1.3.0, v1.4.0 and v1.5.0 scenes.

Reactions: 234sf
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes