Tiyako

Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone give me an advice on what I'm missing? :) I've just asked the trainer to teach me how to fight and new item "massage book" appeared and I bought it and have it in my inventory but It still say I haven't learn how to massage yet.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone give me an advice on what I'm missing? :) I've just asked the trainer to teach me how to fight and new item "massage book" appeared and I bought it and have it in my inventory but It still say I haven't learn how to massage yet.
Read the book ...

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah went to his house and gave him the drone and all that and fucked the dean and he took pics of it I think if I recall, now going back to his house only gets me to talk with his sister, and fucking the dean at 1400 gets me nothing
Same here, i'm stuck unlock scene threesome MC, Derek and Dean

Reactions: wappy

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I got my roommate up to stretch clothes but this is the second time I'm getting kicked out. I had -3 hearts with her and I never said anything bad. save scummed when i got caught peeking.

Generalgrande

Jul 5, 2017
Same here, i'm stuck unlock scene threesome MC, Derek and Dean
After the scene with the Dean, you automatically leave and Derek shows up. After that scene, the MC mentions that Derek is going in the direction of the Dean's office. So go back to the Dean's office to see that scene.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I got my roommate up to stretch clothes but this is the second time I'm getting kicked out. I had -3 hearts with her and I never said anything bad. save scummed when i got caught peeking.
If you being too nice to her you will lose hearts so only say nice things to her once or twice a day anymore then that will lose hearts faster and make sure you oil the bathroom and bedroom door

RJVeyn

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone share the persistent file of completed gallery on 1.6.0 version
Please, im using android version and cannot apply the reply mod.
Thanks

byblacky

Feb 20, 2019
I couldn't free the rat in photo session with secretary. I'm clicking on it when I go to office at 7 pm. What should I do?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I couldn't free the rat in photo session with secretary. I'm clicking on it when I go to office at 7 pm. What should I do?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1094303

When you jerk in the bathroom ... clean :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-0-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-843396

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
If you being too nice to her you will lose hearts so only say nice things to her once or twice a day anymore then that will lose hearts faster and make sure you oil the bathroom and bedroom door
Also, I have the machine oil and anal lube but when I use on the door it says cant use here.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Also, I have the machine oil and anal lube but when I use on the door it says cant use here.
A day goes by and she goes from -1 heart to -3 hearts, I dont think its cuz of compliments.
Oil the bedroom from outside the door, oil the bathroom door while you are inside the bathroom

Reactions: TGIL

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
You not even there yet you have to finish the rest of the game it's at the end of game and it been answered some many times so look for it
I don't know why, but there are some scenes that are not stored in the gallery
_IMG_000000_000000~01.jpg

The picture above is proof that the scene in the lower right corner of the picture I have finished (green circle) and I have also finished this game.

PicsArt_11-18-05.00.10.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes