rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
here it is

You forgot to do something

you need to go to sleep but first press the square box first the foursome will happen then your cousin will wake you up starts given you hand job then starts to have sex with you then she should tell you that you got accepted into collage then go to the college and decline the space in the dorm

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
maliq123 read the post above

You forgot to do something

you need to go to sleep but first press the square box first the foursome will happen then your cousin will wake you up starts given you hand job then starts to have sex with you then she should tell you that you got accepted into collage then go to the college and decline the space in the dorm

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Same boat here. It appears that something had to be done VERY EARLY in the game to get that. Too much to play through to start from scratch yet again.
share your save file so someone can look into it to see if you are there or not

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Same boat here. It appears that something had to be done VERY EARLY in the game to get that. Too much to play through to start from scratch yet again.
What scenes do you get in the shower, any sex? also did you oil the bathroom door just like the bedroom door?

Tdotg

Sep 22, 2019
Hoping there is something that I'm missing. I talked to the secretary and she asked for the photoshoot in the gym but when I go and talk to the cousin in her office she just says she has work to do and will not show the prompts to set up the photo shoot. Anyone have any ideas if there's something I'm missing?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes