kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I bought her the nightie. but when I sneak into her room, she has the first pejamas on and when I want to pull them down, she woke up=>GAME OVER!!!
You bought it, but did you give it to her ? Just to be sure I'm speaking about the Satin Slip, the purple nightie.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
I just finished the game and wanted to do the scene in bed at night, but it seems I've lost all hearts for the cousin/roommate.

I know of the save editor. Tried editing my most recent save, but I must be missing something. The hearts remain gone. They're gone in al most all my recent saves.

Anyone know which values I need to change in the save editor?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I just finished the game and wanted to do the scene in bed at night, but it seems I've lost all hearts for the cousin/roommate.

I know of the save editor. Tried editing my most recent save, but I must be missing something. The hearts remain gone. They're gone in al most all my recent saves.

Anyone know which values I need to change in the save editor?

You can use a cheat mod if your are using a win/mac and there are other cheat mod then mine
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-6-0-final-extra-cheatmod-v1-3-rayminator.35762/

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How do I get the 3some with the Dean and Derek, already finished the blackmailing but can't go to their house because only the girl shows up at the door and sex with the dean anytime of the day Derek never shows up after

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Completed all of the game except for the Derek and dean scene, ran into 0 bugs except one when I tried to save during an animation but pressing rollback fixed it

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
How do I get the 3some with the Dean and Derek, already finished the blackmailing but can't go to their house because only the girl shows up at the door and sex with the dean anytime of the day Derek never shows up after
Go to the dean's office 14:00 O'clock and have sex with the dean then go out you'll have small talk with Derek then you'll follow him back to the dean's office just enter the door without knocking and here's your 3some.
Good luck

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Go to the dean's office 14:00 O'clock and have sex with the dean then go out you'll have small talk with Derek then you'll follow him back to the dean's office just enter the door without knocking and here's your 3some.
Good luck
Thanks, tried it a few times and didn't trigger Derek to show up, might be missing a step right before it

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes