Syndicat

Jan 18, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 312, in <module>
NameError: name 'iogashow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/store.rpyc", line 446, in script call
�b���>`�ov4�2�>`�sx� �ba0H�/Z�7� �@Z,����$���>`�%e��J�yR}hp����T� ����ԉtCtB�̆q���&9�?��8��;R��� ��;�#R�
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 191, in script call
�b���>`�ov4�2�>`�sx� �ba0H�/Z�7� �@Z,����$���>`�%e��J�yR}hp����T� ����ԉtCtB�̆q���&9�?��8��;R��� ��;�#R�
File "game/newstoreinit.rpyc", line 193, in script call
File "game/zaryadka.rpyc", line 312, in script
R�ʴ�ʍl$웜��ȶ�i�b����SSd�/�X;S�sZ�Z+r���%�zZ
File "C:\Users\Prayss17\Downloads\Compressed\KQ4O5V_My_cute_cousin-060ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Prayss17\Downloads\Compressed\KQ4O5V_My_cute_cousin-060ex-win\My_cute_cousin-0.6.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 312, in <module>
NameError: name 'iogashow' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
0.6.0ex

someone can help me?

Reactions: a meme

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I'm afraid he is just set in his ways that as the main goal, the cousin should be left as last and if he'd give her to the mc earlier everyone would loose interest. I suggested him an alternate route. To let the mc have sex with her and then in the further updates we could have further scenes with her and different locations, involve others with her in the form ot threesomes, there could be some conflict between mc and cousin that servers as a temporal cockblock which would perhaps require the involvement of another as a sidequest, etc. but got no answer.

Its pretty obvious in games like Milfy City that getting our hands on the main plot (pun totally intended here) doesn't kills interest. On the contrary, everyone wants more.
Thats a good suggestion, I could see that happen. However I personaly don't mind a slow progression (to some degree) but no progression at all? There could at least be one more real handjob scene or some groping, a shower scene together or something

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
The "Find screwdriver" and "Learn to Fight" task won't complete for me despite me completing those tasks.
I've done the 11pm thing, and beaten the dude at Emily, but those sub tasks are still there.

Is it just me or is this true for everyone?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
who can tell me how to spend the fight box with the guy thank you
Which guy? If you think about Emily's guy, then the first time you lose, go to the gym, learn to fight. Get max str, go back and beat him. You just need to be a bit lucky.

how to black mail the kid?>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The "Find screwdriver" and "Learn to Fight" task won't complete for me despite me completing those tasks.
I've done the 11pm thing, and beaten the dude at Emily, but those sub tasks are still there.

Is it just me or is this true for everyone?
Not that's the problem, that you have multiple task of those? I mean, there is a bug, that if you for example try to open the door multiple time, then the task will appear more than once in the list, when you finish the task, one will disappear, but the others will remain.

Reactions: tjormas

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So anyone know how to blackmail the brat at Barbara's I can't seem to find an option to achieve that even after using the drone at night.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So anyone know how to blackmail the brat at Barbara's I can't seem to find an option to achieve that even after using the drone at night.
EDIT: One more help: look at the fifth page of that pdf.
EDIT EDIT: You have to go back at afternoon after you take the shot. If you didn't took the shot, you won't have anything to blackmail with.

Reactions: Jack-O

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
EDIT: One more help: look at the fifth page of that pdf.
EDIT EDIT: You have to go back at afternoon after you take the shot. If you didn't took the shot, you won't have anything to blackmail with.
Took the shot & went back but never blackmails him just ring the bell and he closes the door.

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
Mystery... maybe we'll find out in the future. :D
Oh boy........ Im getting the same creeping terror feeling I have with the daughter in Love Thy Neighbor, just waiting on the day I walk in on something horrible happening right before my eyes :teary:

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes