meone

Jul 3, 2017
i dont mean to be a dick(well maybe a little) but in the time you waited for an answer did you even bother searching for it on your own? cause i found it in 2-3min when i needed a fix for that error
Please stop being a troll just for the sake of being a troll,i wouldn't have asked if i understood the instruction that was posted.Searched and no remedies for this bug,conclusive,yet.Better wait for a fixed version.Or a save which ever comes first.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Please stop being a troll just for the sake of being a troll,i wouldn't have asked if i understood the instruction that was posted.Searched and no remedies for this bug,conclusive,yet.Better wait for a fixed version.Or a save which ever comes first.
you called me a troll while i was about to give the complete commands but.. what the hell, i am a nice guy.

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

enter them in the console as you see them, dunno if the order matters but why risk it.

and it took me no more than 20 seconds to find that this time.

Reactions: hikyo

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... Seeing how the thread is going, how unplayable is this right now compared to the unplayability of previous updates?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, it's buggy, probably due to the rewrite to remove the incest (even though there are a lot of countries in the world were sex between cousins isn't even considered incest, let alone illegal, so thanks America for once again enforcing your weird morals on the rest of us), ergo it has no incest anymore and there's no patch to reinsert it?

Yeah, sounds like I won't be playing this game again anytime soon.

Also, seriously, incest between cousins is also forbidden, patreon? That's just ridiculous.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
you called me a troll while i was about to give the complete commands but.. what the hell, i am a nice guy.

tell_dean_anna_home = Task(_("Tell the dean that Anna comes home"))
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

enter them in the console as you see them, dunno if the order matters but why risk it.

and it took me no more than 20 seconds to find that this time.
the console is permanently disabled in this version.
My guess is we have to add those commands in one of the files. Any idea which one?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
compared to the old one significantly harder to progress as many commands are now invisible hot spots and has significantly more bugs
God fucking dayum. Alright, I will try to play it through and CG time if it is too horrible then I guess.

Thanks for answering.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
So... Seeing how the thread is going, how unplayable is this right now compared to the unplayability of previous updates?
previous versions you'd encounter 1 bug and easily skip it...
this one completely crashes the game at the mid point making ALL content of the new update, useless.
Also a shit ton of UI glitches

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes