tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i finally do the fight and i get this, i can ignore it and it goes back to the guy with him saying 'how did you do this? but anyway i won't lose!' and it loops can't get past it.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'strgay3.jpg'>:
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 52, in script call
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 209, in script
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 224, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'strgay3.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dick.rpy", line 52, in script call
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 209, in script
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 224, in <module>
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "I:\jdownloader2\My_cute_cousin-0.4.0ex-win\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'strgay3.jpg'.

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
 0.4.0ex

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
think i figured it out, it's cuz my hp is maxed at 200 and his is only 150, so can't do the all cheat until after the fight scene.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
how do you trigger the hj? to get the photoshoot you have to complete both with emily, and then the cousin talks to you about it. play your cards right and eventually you get dressing photo shoot and then lingerie shoot.

edit: oh sleep with hardon duh

Reactions: ponyguy

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's good enough for me. I'm not asking for high-end animations here.
Of course there's zero reactions. She's asleep. And I see nothing wrong with zero consequences. I've already been kicked out a dozen times for complimenting her tits. This is my reward. :evilsmile:
Haven't gotten the nurse scene yet, so I can't compare. I'll take your word on it looking better though. But fetish-wise I love me some sleep rape. I'll never say no to it. I'm playing this just to bang the hot, fit cousin anyway. And all the other chicks. Especially the gym babe. Whether the scenes make sense or not doesn't really matter to me. It's just another incest game where you somehow near-effortlessly convince your family members to fuck you. I'm not gonna waste too much time thinking about whether things make sense or not. :p

EDIT: No, wait. I did see the nurse scene. It's right there in my saves. Well, assuming there's only the one. It was alright. Personally I don't see how it's all that better. It's also just in and out. And you can go slightly faster and change between two camera angles. Honestly, both scenes are fine to me. But I prefer the sleep rape. Cousin's also hotter than the nurse in my opinion.
I feel like we're long lost twins, our overlap in fetishes is amazing. Or maybe we're just both super fucked up =P. I remember looking up all these Russian sleep-fuck videos on Xvideos back in the day when it was the best tube site, lol.

thank you for update
my sweet Cousin
View attachment 60506
I actually kinda like this scene, lol... Her face could be less fucked up though. Nothing wrong with the big girls =P.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I feel like we're long lost twins, our overlap in fetishes is amazing. Or maybe we're just both super fucked up =P. I remember looking up all these Russian sleep-fuck videos on Xvideos back in the day when it was the best tube site, lol.
There's no reason we can't be both long lost twins and super fucked. Long lost super fucked up twins. XD
Yooo! Me too! Those sleep-fuck videos were great. I still occasionally go back and watch some of those.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
How to have sex with cousin in 0.4? And what is the 1 new fight? I'm not sure I found all these. I ended up getting handjob from cousin and the game finished.

Can we blackmail Anna in this update? Or is that for next? I got the picture from the drone, but that's about it.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
How to have sex with cousin in 0.4? And what is the 1 new fight? I'm not sure I found all these. I ended up getting handjob from cousin and the game finished.

Can we blackmail Anna in this update? Or is that for next? I got the picture from the drone, but that's about it.
At night you have to go to the schop - there is new fight and man who can sell you sleeping pills - that pills you can put in the coffee and when she sleeps you can have sex with her.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is it possible to fuck the shop lady if you didn't tell her about your penis disease or does she always somehow find out you have it and refuses to fuck you out of fear of catching it?

Reactions: yoyomistro

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
im supposed to go to shop at night but it is alvays closed ,anyone know at what time it works or which day ?

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes