Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok..how do i go to director bedroom with drone? and how do i get something to blackmail derek the directors boy?
At night. Use upgraded version obviously with nightvision. Send hourly because its random when it occurs, but always at night. You'll get a scene.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok...ive been doing it from 0.00-3.00 for 3 days still nothing...
So to send Anna home Derek is in the way. You talked him and are aware that you need to blackmail him, right? (Keep trying from 22:00 till 3:00)

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
So to send Anna home Derek is in the way. You talked him and are aware that you need to blackmail him, right? (Keep trying from 22:00 till 3:00)
yeah well i already got anna sent home.. but now i need barbara to go to library but derek wont call his sister so need to blackmail him..but how to do that?

Also when going to director to black mail me she tells me to delete it or go to prison so when i refuse its game over?? how do i do this the right way?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but now i need barbara to go to library but derek wont call his sister so need to blackmail him..but how to do that?
Hmm, i got it right the first time then it seems. Then we are talking about the same thing yes. Derek needs him caught on camera. Thats where you need to do the drone thing at night. Keep doing it untill it happens. Between 10pm - 3am.

Accept. Thats the right way.

RegnierKendal

Oct 7, 2018
Walkthrough PDF , first post at bottom , explains how to unlock the scenes .
For some you have to end the game ... it is not your situation
About photoshoot with Roommate/Emily you can take a look here ... it can help
But What i want it is advance in the story. How o what can i do for that? I am only missing 1 girl and the other 3 scenes I mentionated.
RM/Emily
RM/Boss/Barbara
RM and Me on Sofa (I imagine this is the end or something more romantic)
Anyone knows how?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
But What i want it is advance in the story. How o what can i do for that? I am only missing 1 girl and the other 3 scenes I mentionated.
RM/Emily
RM/Boss/Barbara
RM and Me on Sofa (I imagine this is the end or something more romantic)
Anyone knows how?
you speak about this part of the gallery ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If so they are unlocked when you finish the game.
There are 10 girls in the game ... which girls you have no fucked ?

It is quite impossible if you need to fuck another girl you missed only three pictures in gallery ... or the persistent you use is from another people , but all is possible :)

Or post your save so I can try to check what you need

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
I want to thank the dev and probably a team for this awesome project.
I really like the art and the game itself, it was great to play.
Thank you for all your effort and this really nice experience.

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone else have the game freeze when you ask Anna to translate the massage book? I have completed her quest line, have 5 hearts, when I give her the book the game just freezes. I hope I don’t have to reload an old save. This is a nice game but sooo buggy.

Had too many options going, got it fixed.

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
yeah well i already got anna sent home.. but now i need barbara to go to library but derek wont call his sister so need to blackmail him..but how to do that?

Also when going to director to black mail me she tells me to delete it or go to prison so when i refuse its game over?? how do i do this the right way?
You need to send the drone back to the directors bedroom at night, you catch her son and use the photo to blackmail him

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Jamal dont come out till day 75, so I cant find rat. why?
You need task find sleeping pills or find sex pills, be on the map after 15:00, and help the old man. If you didn't help the old man and walked on by, you missed your shot at meeting Jamal.

jackyking

Sep 28, 2018
You need task find sleeping pills or find sex pills, be on the map after 15:00, and help the old man. If you didn't help the old man and walked on by, you missed your shot at meeting Jamal.
but I have no task for sex pill and the nurse dont help me to jesk off , but thank for reply

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes