xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Why is there no animations is this whole version? And what's CGRIP? Do i need to download that to? Or Because copied Replay Scenes there is no replay scenes only opens pictures in gallery!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks to @Sam for Unren

This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.1 1.2 , EX to EX+ version.
In V11EX+.rar there are .rpyc files , replace the files with the same name (if present) in game folder.
Backup your rpyc files before overwrite ... in case of problem you can use them.

In V12EX+.rar there are .rpy files (so you can edit them) , place the files in the game folder where rpyc with the same names are.
Tested with the version in OP

Backup your rpyc files before overwrite ... in case of problem you can use them.
You can replay only the scenes you have unlocked , there is a full persistent of V12 attached

Version 2 now scenes works only when you are in main menu ... as original game
View attachment 174191
Which one i need to copy or ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Which one i need to copy or ?
V12EX+ need to enable scenes replay in main menu.
So with this you can replay the scenes you have unlocked.
When you play the game the pictures/scenes you unlocked are stored in the persistent file, a file present in the save folder.
A full persistent is a file with all the gallery unlocked.

I fucked every girl but still 1 left?What can i do?
There are 10 girls in the game ... are you sure you fucked (anal doesn't count) all the girls ?

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
V12EX+ need to enable scenes replay in main menu.
So with this you can replay the scenes you have unlocked.
When you play the game the pictures/scenes you unlocked are stored in the persistent file, a file present in the save folder.
A full persistent is a file with all the gallery unlocked.

There are 10 girls in the game 9 are enough for health certificate ... are you sure you fucked (anal doesn't count) all the girls ?
Yes i m sure.I finished this game vers 1.1.0 before.I am absolutely sure.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, I fucked all the girls but Ann and Saleswomen, it says I need 2 more, and the guide says I need an exam before I can fuck these 2 girls, and you need to fuck these 2 girls to get the exam, so what am I missing?

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
does the save games from the previous version work? Started a new game in the mean time, the memory game cards are not sexual as previous version, is there a way to get those back?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I fucked all the girls but Ann and Saleswomen, it says I need 2 more, and the guide says I need an exam before I can fuck these 2 girls, and you need to fuck these 2 girls to get the exam, so what am I missing?

View attachment 259716 View attachment 259718
Please, help me.. :cry:
How can i unlock these gallery??
For roommate read the Walkthrough first post.
or spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For trainer see here

Reactions: Cigarette

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
go to doctor and ask him for certificate
Dude, are you allright? I'm telling you that after fucking the salesgirl, the game finishes and sends me to the main menu. How can I go get it? I'm not so stupid as not to know that the certificate lies within the doctor, I say the game finishes before that, how can get rid of this bug?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Dude, are you allright? I'm telling you that after fucking the salesgirl, the game finishes and sends me to the main menu. How can I go get it? I'm not so stupid as not to know that the certificate lies within the doctor, I say the game finishes before that, how can get rid of this bug?

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
what this game my cuteroommate v1.2.0ev bug!!! we got sex 9 girl then 1 girl where go fuck?? we try go to sles girl to fuck last and the game this finished???!!! not next again???!!
this bug and error yeah??????

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes