CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I've searched for some save files but none of them were finished yet. Do you guys have a 1.2.0 save file or files by a chance? Thank you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why but every single version it looks like my saves break, I think I have the game walkthrough memorized by this point

My save was at the last scene with barbara and it for some reason jumps to scene with barbara and anna at library, them it continues as scene with barbara at apartment had already happened, I tried loading an older save and work to the end from there, but the game breaks when fucking dean (old scene) and goes back in time even more

it could be a bug in the gallery mod, but who knows, I don't think it is anyway

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/labels.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'play_movie1' is not defined
when trying to ignore, a new error

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/labels.rpy", line 105, in <module>
NameError: name 'sexmenu' is not defined
yet another when ignoring this one

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/labels.rpy", line 107, in <module>
NameError: name 'play_movie2' is not defined
and if you ignore again, game jumps to scene where shop clerk is masturbating with screwdriver

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Lol when you try to fuck a girl sometimes game launches scene with other girl. For example, when i fuck Anna, game shows me fucking with dorm babe and even Kate.

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
I really want to download this because I love the dean. But new updates always break my saves and mess things up for me. >.>

Simonedelta

Sep 11, 2017
hey guys... while playing the beta I encounter an error whenever I click an item in the store, I cant seem to proceed past this error, dose this happen to anyone else or just me?

Reactions: Mironov

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Let me know when someone posts their stuff. Man can't believe this >.> Don't want to start over again lol.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I love unren which i almost forgot. Doesn't have to try and get through this again.
So we have a threesome with Barb&Roomie.
Kitchen scene with Roomie.
The scene with the Dean thats in the teaser.
(And i don't know if it was there before but a fuck scene with college girl too)

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I love unren which i almost forgot. Doesn't have to try and get through this again.
So we have a threesome with Barb&Roomie.
Kitchen scene with Roomie.
The scene with the Dean thats in the teaser.
(And i don't know if it was there before but a fuck scene with college girl too)
Wasnt that threesome scene already there?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

My Cute Roommate [v1.3.0 EV Beta] + Compressed-market + WT + IncPatch

Chose what You want to download

+

Reactions: Krull

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Nooooo, I don't want to speed-sort any more items in the warehouse! Seriously, it's nice the dev has gratuitously added some unexpected material for our fapping pleasure!:LOL:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I know the game was about incest but, will the writing feels off if I play without the patch?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes