grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
how is rollback not automatically enabled? using unren to enable it breaks certain parts of the game. i guess ill check back in the future to see if it's been enabled.

Jack1908

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone have picture when mc fuck cousin in the kitchen for 1.3.0 update? I just wanna know if it worth to download 1 GB file since no android porter compress the game to half of it size because Astaros3D make his own apk file for his game.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I did that,and she say she dont care if i even post it on blog or some shit... Nothing else heppend xD
after that keep talk to other characters and his cousin she will ask you to take some pictures of her in the evening then the next day when she in the kitchen she ask you go to her office to take pictures of the staff when you go to the director office then click on the two picture frame then go beck to rebaccas place again

i'm also trying to figure this out
copy the files into the game folder

went to the store opened shop got errors? solutions?
there is bugfix for this read older post thats above this post

Reactions: xDEEPx

Trigger1

Sep 19, 2018
Any possibility there is a cheat for the intelligence minigame, I cannot get above 17 without save/retry about 100 times!!!!! the minigame is way to difficult. Thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Any possibility there is a cheat for the intelligence minigame, I cannot get above 17 without save/retry about 100 times!!!!! the minigame is way to difficult. Thanks
Cheat menu in the main menu.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
when you in the game got menu by right click or esc there should be cheat menu you can select skip mini games

Update:

I have sent all of my bug info to the game developer so hope he fix the bugs and hope if a moderator can post all of the bugfix that everyone else made for this game on the first post so everyone else know there is a bugfix for this

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
How to talk with derek? guide says Im supposed to talk with him to get the red envelope after the threesome in the library.Going to his house only gives the no response

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How to talk with derek? guide says Im supposed to talk with him to get the red envelope after the threesome in the library.Going to his house only gives the no response
you have to the drone at night around 1 am or 2 am but you have to blackmail the director first you will have to use the drone first at 0.00 am

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes