dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Seriously... how hard is it to not break saves this far along in the game?? I've taken to console hacking to see the new content. Such a grind to play through again.

Also, saves are broken in general... it never goes back to the place where I actually saved.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
can anyone help me with the director part?
I've set a 2nd photoshoot, released the rat, saw the pictures and mail on dicks laptop, flew the drone and saw them having sex but there is now option to take a picture like there was with derek.
am I missing something?
I tried to go afterwards to the director but there is no options at her office.
even did a 3rd photoshoot just in case I loaded a save from before the rat and it went to an office photoshoot followed by a 3sum lmao.

Chr0n4s

Sep 10, 2017
i got stuck with the quest "watch the director's bedroom". i couldn't take a photo of her. so i think i cant blackmail her.

Reactions: Akg1139

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
can anyone help me with the director part?
I've set a 2nd photoshoot, released the rat, saw the pictures and mail on dicks laptop, flew the drone and saw them having sex but there is now option to take a picture like there was with derek.
am I missing something?
I tried to go afterwards to the director but there is no options at her office.
even did a 3rd photoshoot just in case I loaded a save from before the rat and it went to an office photoshoot followed by a 3sum lmao.
go here for the fix

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-4-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-2212997

Reactions: Visago and Spawn420

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Man this game is dumb. I do not understand why it is rated so well. I am waiting to break either my mouse or keyboard for the masturbating and working out crap, shorten the length of time required to complete that. And after being stuck on not being healthy enough to get the certificate which means I had to download the walkthrough just to see whats up. People saying it is their favorite game have definitely not played many games on this site.

Reactions: Scyths

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so the drone bug is fixed.. can anyone help with what to do next..?
i took the picture, went to blackmail her, got blackmailed instead, and now what? o.0
how do I progress the red folder quest?

also I had the cousin at 2 hearts then it randomly dropped to 1 and so I cant give her a massage :\
any fast way to gain it back? or do I just need to pass days with complimenting her?

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Can anyone give me a save that has all content unlocked please? or a save where I can fuck the cuzin cause mines not working at all please?

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
[BUG]1.4.0 Extended BETA

If I play a new game, I can't shoot photo Director Bedroom because camera icon is an arrow...fix pls

Mar 5, 2018
Ran into a bug. Got no text options appearing when i go to the director in her office. Ive done the drone photography stuff aswell. Only options i have are leave or click on the photos on the desk.

Reactions: qvor1233
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes