Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Yo, can anybody help me? My relation with roommate(cousin) keeps falling down despite me not doing anything for it to happen, there is more, every day i interact with her. I'm about to lose it so please, help me out.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Yo, can anybody help me? My relation with roommate(cousin) keeps falling down despite me not doing anything for it to happen, there is more, every day i interact with her. I'm about to lose it so please, help me out.
did you try the videos there are 5 of them

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well, it doesn't seem like those videos can help me with my issue. Now I can't catch Barbara at her home(It's supposed to be the cutscene with her brother opening doors)
well those videos arent exactly that short if you look at them

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Any save file for this version? I play and finish game after dev wants the rebuild story again. Like a 1.0EX or 1.10EX version I gues.

tnc

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck on "help your roommate". I don't get a dialogue option with the secretary to get this started. Any ideas?

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Someone nice to pass me the patch inc in Spanish, from Barbara's scene at MC's house onwards, please / alguien amable de pasarme el parche inc en español, desde la escena de Barbara en casa del MC en adelante, por favor

Cupid_Shell

Feb 9, 2019
there's no photo capture option/sign in the drone camera when the director and dick have sex. any solution please! thanks in advance!

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
What was the point of the new update? There is nothing new except for a few graphical things. is this game dead?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what do you do after you get the certificate to go to college? she says shell call you but what until then? thanks

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I just took the pictures of the Cousin/Roommate and her co-workers but when I try to talk to the Jenny the Secretary, I can't seem ask her about the other photo shoot. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes