Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My Cute Roommate [v1.6.0 Ex Beta] [Astaros3D] (1.71 gb rar win original)
568 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

morseyep

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help.
I try to get photos of Dirk and Barbara in the pool but they are not there, I have tried for 10 days in a raw but the event won't trigger.
So, can anyone share his saves after the photos are taken please?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you do these:
- Derek & Dean
- Derek & Dean & Hero every time i go to barbaras house she answers the door instead of derek how do you get him to do these last 2 things of this update? thanks

Reactions: California2106

Menutsal

Dec 10, 2017
hi guys,

I haven't played this game since version 1.1.0, and I just downloaded V.1.6.0.
So my last save files doesn't seem to work in this version... And It's way too long for me to try it all again.

Is there any solution for my situation? updated save file maybe?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do I get the nurse to SMD
Ask to donate sperm, after she strips to get you erect, take a sex pill when her back is turned and then ask for help. You won't be able to cum from just stroking. Press the arrow and you'll switch scenes.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
that was incorrect information that is part of the new sex scene for 1.6.0 at the end of the game do you know image right beside when your cousin lying down with her hand between the pillow and her head it's part of that you don't need to use the sex pills

here is spoiler maybe this will help you to understand you don't need the sex pill or sleeping pills

Code:
label nightcousin_fuck:
    kk "What are you doing?"
    scene night_sex_cous1 with dissolve
    menu:
        "\"I want to fuck you\"":
            gg "I want to fuck you."
            $ love(cousin,5)
        "\"Nothing\"":

gg "Nothing."
            scene night_sex_cous2 with dissolve
            kk "Hmm, it seems to me that you want to fuck me."

if cousin.heart <35:
        scene night_sex_cous3 with dissolve
        kk "You know, I'm not in the mood right now. Get out of my bedroom."
        scene night_sex_cous1 with dissolve
        "I think I need to improve my relationship with her."

$ bedroomlock = True
        jump menumain
    else:

scene night_sex_cous4 with dissolve
        kk "Great idea."
Is work perfectly! Why is incorrect?

Because is not your solution? Because i do not use walkthrough? Not cheat? Not analysed code source? Simply use my mind?

Simply: well good solution but i think the pill is not a necessity. Let me explain why... Too much polite for you? Really need the warrior go out for search and destroy?

This is the third time under 24H i have to face this type of reaction. Last time is because i post a Linux portage of a game.

Need special licence to respond questions here? I begin to be really pissed now.

I'm in different internet forum about 25 years and BBS before, in the 90. Is the first time i come in place with this shitty mentality.

A discussion forum objective is to share information and each other helping. A respectuous debate is welcome too. If you want exclusivity for feeling important. Open your own website!

My solution work perfectly. What is your problem? Why do you feel menaced by this? Why is so important for you to attack it?

If is false and not work. I understand. But for the third time, is work perfectly! This is a non constructive criticism by people, visibly, feeling menaced.

Why do you simply just post your own solution?

I have over the head of this constant personal attack and sterile argumentation for nothing.

This is simply the last drop. My apology to others member of this forum. But is really needed to go out.
have you found solutions to opening the grey scene?
Yes but if i give it to you. I'm being assaulted.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes