Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Hello and a nice weekend to all.
Is there already a version with all unlocked scenes. In the last version you could activate it with the P button.

gul123

Jul 7, 2019
i can't get the screwdriver , please help // how to get screwdriver ?
also i cant fuck Anna in the Library Pussy (ass only) . how to do it ?

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
its probably a long shot but does anyone have saves from just before he went to the college?
like just before the first actual ending.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
i cant save after the anal sex with anna , i try to start the game again but when ever i got there i keep having the same error .
can some one pleas give me a save file after it

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a Mod to enable scenes replay on version 1.5 , EX to EX+ version. Tested in Win10
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

1.50_Beta _V1 Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
Now the Mod works in Replay mode , it works in main menu and in game

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
PS: If you use cheat mod by rayminator , use tacitogallery.rpy attached in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-5-0-cheatmod-v1-1-rayminator.35762/

better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

This is a very beta , use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

To solve the bug of wrong pictures during the last sex scene in Gym use the file attached ... or better wait for a bugfix:)

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270 View attachment 366146
Is there this Mod for v1.60 ex?

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
you have to finish the game first (the dick killing you part) then at night go in finger her in the ass, and the acrobatic sex scene should be extended with that pic
You can also access that scene the same way after the photo shoot in the gym. Go into her room that same night and try to finger her

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Only issue i have with this game is there's no auto-save or back option for choices. If i make a bad coice without saving, game ends meaning i have to start all over again. It's extremely frustating. Content-wise game is good.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
My Cute Roommate [v1.6.0 Ex Beta] [Astaros3D] (1.71 gb rar win original)
568 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
TY.

Reactions: Abhai
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes