angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
anyone pleas help , these is the third time i restart the game but everytime after the scene with anna and her friend at the Library i cant save .
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.6.0ex_BETA-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.6.0ex_BETA
Mon Nov 11 21:46:09 2019
[/CODE]

at least can you give me a save file after it . thank you

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Dean has 1 broken heart, how do I get her to have 4-5 full hearts? Walkthrough anyone? Pretty please!! And my task Field is always empty, so I don't get anywhere.

Reactions: Hardy123

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Dean has 1 broken heart, how do I get her to have 4-5 full hearts? Walkthrough anyone? Pretty please!! And my task Field is always empty, so I don't get anywhere.
Depends on what point in the game you are at. She'll have 1 broken heart or possibly even 2 if you say dumb shit to her.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
How can I get the other two outfits for Emily? Did the first fotoshoot but the other two outfits are not yet in the store.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
fuck director at her house
get another drone, take photo's of barbara and dick fucking at 1am on the pool
show photo's to director
have a gym orgy with jenny, trainer, roommate
after dick is fired, have a orgy in roommates office with director fucking roommates ass
dick shoots you with a gun
something with demons and angles
game is finished, and you can free roam, just asking them all for a fuck, wherever they are

I can't find the director anywhere, where is she?

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Don't know how but this version has more bugs than the previous one :
-Start new game with each items x2
-When i want to give cow-girl outfit to emily, it say i need a camera BUT i can use camera to take pictures of her without cosplay ...
-Sometimes, my cousin friend has a dislike heart out of nowhere

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Can you avoid barbara and dick or is it mandatory? I hate games where you have to be half an hour for a blowjob and then another one goes and fucks them at the first

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes