goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The walkthrough takes me to openload and my browser says I shouldn't trust it. Has it been compromised or is it safe?
The walkthrough link in the OP takes me to Mega. The walkthrough itself is a pdf, and doesn't take you anywhere.

You're going to need to be more precise in what you say if you want us to understand you.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
rollback fix. Got kind of annoyed with the lack of rollback, and seems from the search here that others were also annoyed. This seems to have at least worked for me, perhaps it may work for others.

in renpy\python.py
Line 1386:
change:
self.rollback_limit = 0
to:
self.rollback_limit = 100

Line 1693:
change:
self.rollback_limit = 0
to:

Reactions: DONalex

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
rollback fix. Got kind of annoyed with the lack of rollback, and seems from the search here that others were also annoyed. This seems to have at least worked for me, perhaps it may work for others.

in renpy\python.py
Line 1386:
change:
self.rollback_limit = 0
to:

Line 1693:
change:
self.rollback_limit = 0
to:

all you need to do is this not that

Code:
init 99 python:
    _rollback = True

Oct 20, 2018
The walkthrough link in the OP takes me to Mega. The walkthrough itself is a pdf, and doesn't take you anywhere.

You're going to need to be more precise in what you say if you want us to understand you.
Hey sorry I mean after I download the pdf, I scroll to the bottom past all the explanations and it shows a bunch of images, each saying "My cute roomate guide part 1" and part 2, etc that have links attached. When I click on them it takes me to openload.co. Multiple browsers then give me warnings not to proceed.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hey sorry I mean after I download the pdf, I scroll to the bottom past all the explanations and it shows a bunch of images, each saying "My cute roomate guide part 1" and part 2, etc that have links attached. When I click on them it takes me to openload.co. Multiple browsers then give me warnings not to proceed.

just don't click on them

but you don't need a walkthrough in the first place the game tells you what you need to do just don't skip through the game it give details on what to do mostly thing to keep on doing is to talk to people and clicking on things etc

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I've got to find dirt on dick, and get my cousin to do a photoshoot at the gym with Jenny, but I can't figure out how to ask her to. I tried talkin to her at home in the morning, work, home in the kitchen, and home in her bedroom. No option -_- playing steam version.

Zsb08

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Developer: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6.1 Extra Version Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: CHEAT MOD - SCENE REPLAY MOD - WALKTHROUGH (v1.2.0)
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough, rayminator for the cheat mod, and @Tacito for the mod.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910
On android... If I meet with the trainer there's no option to ask for help to learn fight even after watching her train.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
On android... If I meet with the trainer there's no option to ask for help to learn fight even after watching her train.
finish up Emily's path. Once you do, you'll meet a guy there who will kick your ass and you'll say "Man I need to learn how to fight." Then you can do it.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes