Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
f95_Cover.png

Overview:
You just moved into a building that you don't have a lot of information on. All you know is that it has a characteristic of being able to house all the people it wants. Upon entering your apartment, you discover that you are not living alone. Will you be able to get on with your life, with this new resident accompanying you wherever you go?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2022-01-10
Developer: DiceStation - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02.3
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png

Last edited:

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
Well, a new version came earlier than I thought, but here it is.

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
The camera needs to be changed somehow or at least make the walls lower/see through when in front of the camera, like in The Sims. Also double click for running would be great
You're right... unfortunately this camera is being so much a headache for me. I had remake his system two or three times already. I'm still thinking how i'm going to solve this problem, without breaking the game logic, or the his flow. But thanks for point this problem ;)
About the running, i'm working right now it this animations. I was thinks about activate the running when you are pressing the 'shift' button, but your idea of double click I liked more. Thanks for making this considerations :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
Hello dev, thanks for bringing this out for us to try. I would like to say that the concept of the game is interesting to say the least. Despite all of the bugs, I can see this game being good in the future. However, like others have mentioned, I also dislike the camera system this game has and would like to see a change to that in the future. I don't know if it's a bug but I noticed that when you wear clothes with an erect penis, the penis sticks out. I mention this because if it is a bug then it's a good one. I personally like how sexy it looked on the futa character. I know it defeats the purpose of the whole exploding clothes thing when you get hard but I really liked how it looked. That said, I would like to suggest an option in the settings to be able to watch the penis grow in or out of the character's pants as the arousal meter increases until the penis sticks out depending on what you are wearing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"It has a characteristic of being able to house all the people it wants"? This building is clearly affected by SCP 184 - The Architect.

As for the game itself, I am curious about the "D" being alive part. Does this mean that it becomes sentient?

May 24, 2017
So I am stuck at a black screen after naming my character, They walk through the door then just black screen, I've sat at the black screen for about an hour and 30 with both the futa and male. I've tried Medium, Low and very low graphics, Switching to windowed mode, The Very first test build works fine, But 0.1_1 doesn't seem to work for me.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
~ Yes this game is hilarious :D

+ Bed covered in a hot steamy goo :D 1621168476344.png . 1621168514713.png . 1621168552235.png .As well as floor and desk :D 1621168599849.png .

- About the only annoyance is fighting with the camera - too many times it's looking at the feet instead of the center of the body. 1621168737201.png

- And, yes, even after choosing the female, program still gave me the male.