Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
Is it normal for Zoe to appear in the game, enter in her appartment, and then not appearing anymore?
Yes, she don't have any other content right now, but will appear more in the next update. Will have some sexual interaction, and more of her story in the future, and she will react with the player character ;)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't even get the game to start. I click on the girl, she's the only one standing there, it asks me to type in my name, and when I click start, the elevator doors open and that's it. I'm still in the same place.

Edit: sooooo the male option is temporarily gone. That's a shame because I find futa kind of repulsive. Guess I'll be skipping this for now.

Last edited:

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Still pretty early in development but an interesting concept. Seems like the evolution is currently focused pretty much entirely on increasing semen production - the more things you raise, the more you cum, until you can cum infinitely and make a big mess of the apartment. I hope that other evolutionary paths will also be added in the future, like physical transformations.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Yes, she don't have any other content right now, but will appear more in the next update. Will have some sexual interaction, and more of her story in the future, and she will react with the player character ;)
Even with the limited content available now the game is playable for a long time as mindless tasks are completed and checked off. I played the first version released, and just my two cents here, I would add other characters (I know you're working on it!) and interaction stuff between them. Long term, I know A.I. stuff is tricky, buggy at times, but with the spline movement system already in place for the user, it would be sick if the entire apartment floor was fucking each other and 'doing their thing' with the option to interact with them as the user sees fit. Just an idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
OMG, thankyou so much for spending this much time making this review, and playing my game! I'll answer all the topics inside your quote, so it wont became a mess (like your appartment after you cum on everything!)

Even with the limited content available now the game is playable for a long time as mindless tasks are completed and checked off. I played the first version released, and just my two cents here, I would add other characters (I know you're working on it!) and interaction stuff between them. Long term, I know A.I. stuff is tricky, buggy at times, but with the spline movement system already in place for the user, it would be sick if the entire apartment floor was fucking each other and 'doing their thing' with the option to interact with them as the user sees fit. Just an idea.
At this moment I finished the creation of this paths. In the next version you will see, at least, Zoe walking around. Wil be possible to interrupt her path and actions. I don't know, yet, wich amount of sex interaction will have. I hope that I can bring a great amount.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I work in this game all alone, and didn't have money to spend in hire someone that I trust to work with me, the game production is pretty slow, but I kinda like the progress. A new version will increase the game play in some minutes. On Patreon I will post some logs of the development in near future, so if anyone is curious about the development, just check in there :D

Apr 2, 2021
Cool game! Looking forward to see where it goes. It has a lot of potential, not a lot of games cover niche stuff.

Would love some more transformations like bigger dong/balls etc!

Last edited:

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
Hello everyone,
I'm here to bring to you guys some sad news. Unfortunately I'll not be able to release some regular updates. Due to that, I'll pause the Patreon, so I don't have to Unpublish this.
The updates will be made, but will take longer and longer time, until I can afford hire someone to help me to develop this game.
I'm sorry, and I hope that you guys understand

Gelubir

Nov 29, 2017
Omg this game has a lot of potential I wish the creator the best of luck and that he can continue developing the video game, is like one of those games that if had enough content I would be happy to buy it

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm here to bring to you guys some sad news. Unfortunately I'll not be able to release some regular updates. Due to that, I'll pause the Patreon, so I don't have to Unpublish this.
The updates will be made, but will take longer and longer time, until I can afford hire someone to help me to develop this game.
I'm sorry, and I hope that you guys understand
Well, time for another large post to try and help new Dev's with nuggets of wisdom.
The following is my opinion and recommendation and is by no means an instruction Manual.

Nobody should expect these things to launch well or quickly. You should always expect a bumpy start.
You are working alone and should focus on that, maybe later look for help but generally for a good while you should stay alone as you will likely do better yourself.

Focus on different subject, fill in your foundations for the game. Show people the sort of stuff you want to do, tease them give them crumbs of the full cake your planning to make.
This means don't just hint at things. Don't do something dumb like "you can fuck this character later later".
Take some extra time and put the baseline of that in, something simple like a nice messy blowjob.
People remember content, not that you promised to do something later.

Most important of all, DO NOT RUSH. Especially at the start, you want the beginning builds to be eventful.
You want them to show meaningful progression that will spark peoples attention and keep them interested for the long haul.

2 additional notes:
1. You could look into alternate platforms like Subscribestar.
Patreon has gained a negative reputation to many people, including myself, over the years.
I wont go into it, i just feel giving people more options to support you out the gate is for the best.
Its a little bit more work to manage multiple fronts, but i recommend getting it into your schedule early.

2. Communicate with your community.
Ask them if they are Ok with you keeping patreon rolling over the month or if you should pause it
also give them more teasers of what your doing. Even silly things like "i made a new model for the breasts" sometimes dumb little things can make people happy, let them know.

Again this is my opinion and recommendation as is by no means what you should do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dice Station

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
Well, time for another large post to try and help new Dev's with nuggets of wisdom.
The following is my opinion and recommendation and is by no means an instruction Manual.

Nobody should expect these things to launch well or quickly. You should always expect a bumpy start.
You are working alone and should focus on that, maybe later look for help but generally for a good while you should stay alone as you will likely do better yourself.

Focus on different subject, fill in your foundations for the game. Show people the sort of stuff you want to do, tease them give them crumbs of the full cake your planning to make.
This means don't just hint at things. Don't do something dumb like "you can fuck this character later later".
Take some extra time and put the baseline of that in, something simple like a nice messy blowjob.
People remember content, not that you promised to do something later.

Most important of all, DO NOT RUSH. Especially at the start, you want the beginning builds to be eventful.
You want them to show meaningful progression that will spark peoples attention and keep them interested for the long haul.

2 additional notes:
1. You could look into alternate platforms like Subscribestar.
Patreon has gained a negative reputation to many people, including myself, over the years.
I wont go into it, i just feel giving people more options to support you out the gate is for the best.
Its a little bit more work to manage multiple fronts, but i recommend getting it into your schedule early.

2. Communicate with your community.
Ask them if they are Ok with you keeping patreon rolling over the month or if you should pause it
also give them more teasers of what your doing. Even silly things like "i made a new model for the breasts" sometimes dumb little things can make people happy, let them know.

Again this is my opinion and recommendation as is by no means what you should do.
I would like to thank you for your post. He was the slap in the face I needed to get my
ass
off the chair and get to work right.
I went back to production as I should have, as much as I now have a lot to do, better done than perfect.

The public version will be released on 12/29/2021, with several new things. My gameplay lasted about 40 minutes, already knowing what to do, so I believe that during learning it can be something around 1, or 2 hours.

Once again, thanks to everyone who is waiting for another version.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
It feels early and unfinished still.

Feedback
  1. Rotating and walking is too slow
  2. Add a list of actions (what to do next)
  3. add move camera with keyboard buttons
  4. add customization for genitalia size
  5. there's no female character option, maybe that is intended.

Reactions: Dice Station

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
OMG!! I upload the wrong version! I feel so dumb right now...

Here's the correct version, I'm really sorry :cry:

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
It feels early and unfinished still.

Feedback
  1. Rotating and walking is too slow
  2. Add a list of actions (what to do next)
  3. add move camera with keyboard buttons
  4. add customization for genitalia size
  5. there's no female character option, maybe that is intended.
I freaked out a bit, but it looks like it was just my Mega link that for some reason is wrong.
The moderator who uploaded the versions to the main page did an amazing job of fixing my mistake.