BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
My suggestions:
- add a quick dress option to the wardrobe
- add things to do in the house. Like cooking (cooking skill could be used on dates)
- the amount of cum produced is absurd (in quantity) and makes leveling up too easy. +6000 for a single orgasm with the eat option (before the full upgrade)
- more naughty things to do, like sneaking into someones bedroom and mastubating while they sleep, cum in food/fridge, exhibitionism, etc

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
How does one even do anything? Not even the cheats helped me out as she just refused to do fuck all i tell her to.

P.S; Just add a gallery function instead/in addition to cheats. That always seem to solve problems especially on "games" like this one

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Zoe?
Just talk to her normally a few times (from around 7:30).
Boost finedship with her before attempting seduce.
Then after that you can try entice

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
If there only sex in a game that takes place in a home the game can get boring so is there other things the mc can do in the house like non sexual activities watch tv,cook,bath,sleep or is it just sex?

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
If there only sex in a game that takes place in a home the game can get boring so is there other things the mc can do in the house like non sexual activities watch tv,cook,bath,sleep or is it just sex?
currently it's just sex, but in the future will be more things to do ;)

dummy7002

Jul 16, 2017
Please allow me to change my screen resolution. I have an ultra-wide monitor, so the game falls off the screen. Tried to change it but to no avail, as I assume the resolutionsettings are somewhere outside of my screen.

Reactions: khaal

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Please allow me to change my screen resolution. I have an ultra-wide monitor, so the game falls off the screen. Tried to change it but to no avail, as I assume the resolutionsettings are somewhere outside of my screen.
same here.. can someone help..?

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Same problem here

Reactions: khaal

khaal

Feb 25, 2019
Same problem as well but unity does support command line options to executable ( ). In this case it worked for me providing options `-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920` then I could see menu. Your mileage may vary since I'm running this through proton via steam (linux desktop) but should work on windows too. Also left a note on developers patreon about this problem since I found game here and wanted to contribute.

Last edited:

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
same here.. can someone help..?
Same problem here
Same problem as well but unity does support command line options to executable ( ). In this case it worked for me providing options `-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920` then I could see menu. Your mileage may vary since I'm running this through proton via steam (linux desktop) but should work on windows too. Also left a note on developers patreon about this problem since I found game here and wanted to contribute.
Hello everybody.

First I would like to apologize for the delay in updating. The little time I'm having to produce is making production worse and worse, as I always need to remember what I was doing before.

I saw that there are a lot of people having difficulty playing because of the monitor with very high resolution. I find this strange because it should always work regardless of the resolution, but I already put this problem on my to-do list.

One of the possibilities is through REGEDIT('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Dice Station\MyDisAlive') but I don't recommend modifying the information unless you know what you're doing.

I haven't tested the possibilities, but I believe it's one of these values (remembering to change from hex to decimal)

The other option I discovered thanks to khaal who posted a temporary solution to at least be able to play. Open your Windows CMD, navigate to the folder where the executable is, and add this code after the game's '.exe' [-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920]

I hope that with this you can at least play the latest version. I put this fix as a maximum priority to be able to resolve it for the next version.

Thanks to everyone who is still following the project

anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
I've always enjoyed this, came back to it recently and the tutorial is a nice touch. I got the error message to delete things so I did and put a fresh install. The character gets an erection immediately after the basic tutorial, which I imagine is intentional, however it won't let me masturbate and the erection goes down almost immediately, each time giving some sort of points or the like. Also in the evolution screen the evolution button for D freaks out when you hover over it, getting super big and filling the evolution screen then just disappearing entirely and it just stays that way until you reload the game at which point it'll do the same thing again, requiring you to click on the "enable evolution" button while it's massive otherwise it'll disappear and require another reload.

Edit: So I've played around some more, was finally able to get to the masturbation minigame but, even if I don't let the icon fill up entirely with red D will still just randomly cum. Often times D will cum spontaneously while I'm on my way to attempting to masturbate somewhere or just a second or two after the mini game starts before there's even a chance for the % to get higher than like 20 or so. It seems to just sort of cum at random. Overall this is really unfortunate because it seems like it'd be fun, even if it takes WAY longer than the 5 seconds you indicate it will take for the white circle to fill up to resist climaxing. I suppose all I can do is wait until a version where things actually function comes out.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2019
how is this game SO BROKEN??? I can BARELY do anything. I feel like this was the case last time I tried playing this a year ago, but at least back then I could do Something. Now I can't do anything!

Shicko

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry if this has been solved but, when i open the game up the resolution is so out of wack that i cannot play the game, is there another way to fix this? I cannot access any settings on the main menu besides the volume.

Jul 31, 2020
Hello everybody.

First I would like to apologize for the delay in updating. The little time I'm having to produce is making production worse and worse, as I always need to remember what I was doing before.

I saw that there are a lot of people having difficulty playing because of the monitor with very high resolution. I find this strange because it should always work regardless of the resolution, but I already put this problem on my to-do list.

One of the possibilities is through REGEDIT('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Dice Station\MyDisAlive') but I don't recommend modifying the information unless you know what you're doing.

I haven't tested the possibilities, but I believe it's one of these values (remembering to change from hex to decimal)

The other option I discovered thanks to khaal who posted a temporary solution to at least be able to play. Open your Windows CMD, navigate to the folder where the executable is, and add this code after the game's '.exe' [-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920]

I hope that with this you can at least play the latest version. I put this fix as a maximum priority to be able to resolve it for the next version.

Thanks to everyone who is still following the project
Tomorrow will be 1 year since this last comment. How is it going?

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

I apologize for not posting updates here frequently. I've been doing that more on Patreon. However, I wanted to inform you about what's been happening. I have decided to completely discard this project and start anew with a new mechanic and new interactions.

I am currently working on what would be version 0.02, where you will be able to interact with new NPCs and have a better interaction with objects and the sexual panel. I believe this will solve several gameplay issues that the game has had since its conception.

I will leave the link to the YouTube channel here, where you can find some videos about this complete game overhaul.

I apologize once again for the long time without an update, and thank you to everyone who is still following the project.

Apr 2, 2021
Glad to see you aren't dead! I think this was the only game with yuuge cumshots. The mechanics look interesting in the little video. Wishing you the best as you work on 'expanding' your work like the nuts on the future futa filling those condoms.

Dice Station

Game Developer
May 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I just noticed that the game has gained the tag 'Abandoned'. Has been almost 2 years since the game received an update, and it hurts a lot. Unfortunately, I have a short time to work on this game. And yes, I know that this is part of the job :LOL:

Since my last post, I've been working on version 0.02 which will make the game more playable, but that is costing so much effort. I'll not be complaining about all those things that are making the game harder to do, because that is my choice and what I believe will make the game greater.

To version 0.02 finally be released, those are the things that are remaining to do:

-> Finish animations that already are made
-> Create pain animation
-> Polish all current animations
-> Create more sexual animations
-> Create an information screen about all characters on the computer
-> Create icons for all the items already made
-> Put sounds
-> Tutorial screen on the computer

On Patreon, I'm posting free information about the game that you guys can follow. The last post is a video of the DevLog 5.

I hope I can release a new version of this game as soon as possible. Thank you guys for your patience ;)